hi guys n gals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi guys n gals

Post  mrwidget on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi all ,purchased a gp 3500 a while back ,swung it high swung it low swung it fast swung it slow , plenty lead so doing something right? unfortunately the proofs in the golden pudding and I ain't had a bite yet!
all good ,love the bush so always a pleasure to be out and about. hope to meet up with other members sometime at a gathering "swingers" Very Happy 
mrwidget
mrwidget
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: hi guys n gals

Post  davsgold on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:47 pm

G'day mrwidget

Some of the forum members are getting together in the near future for a bit of info sharing between some of the more experienced members to help some of the less experienced and those who are having a bit of a confusing time of it.

I am sure it you are wanting to learn more about detecting you would be welcome to go along.

http://golddetecting.4umer.net/t18078-a-day-out-at-possum-gully-rolecall-change-of-date-22nd-march

cheers dave
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 5405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mrwidget on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Thanks for the heads up davesgold , sounds like an x on the calender is in order , I think the reading of the lay o the land is what I'm mostly after , always find it hard to choose exactly where to start detecting when I am in a likely spot so tend to run around a bit thinking it always looks better "over there"
mrwidget
mrwidget
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  davsgold on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm sure it would be an enjoyable day and things like which ground is better than that ground would also be getting it's fair share of conversation .

What I always tell people that are struggling to find there first bit of gold is, look for gold where gold has been found, that way you not only have a good chance to find your first bit, but also your seeing what ground you should be looking for when you start searching for new spots of your own.

cheers dave
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 5405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top