hello from france

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello from france

Post  albert84 on Wed May 21, 2014 10:59 pm

hello everybody,

excuse me for my bad english but I am french. a friend of mine build a pulse induction since few years. we tested it on a volcanic ground with a litle gold nugett and the result was good. the detection depth was a litle better than the gpx 5000. but we don't have ground as mineralised as australian ground. perhaps on australian mineralised ground the pulse induction of my friend will be better or equal to the gpx 5000, or perhaps it won't work at all because the mineralisation will be to high for it. I can not know this at this time. so I would like to ask you if it's possible for you to send me to france a little parcel (1 or 2 kg) with highly mineralised westernen australian stones ?
if it's possible for someone I will send him the money for the price of the shipping.

thank you very much for your answers.

albert84
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: hello from france

Post  Digginerup on Thu May 22, 2014 8:18 am

I think you will find that you need a much larger sample to gauge the effectiveness of your PI machine, the mineralisation can change substantially over areas, a picture of your setup would be nice, good luck, if you can build something to compare to the 5000 and bring it to production you are on a winner.

Wayne. cheers 
Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2372
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  albert84 on Thu May 22, 2014 4:29 pm

thank you for your welcome. we don't plan to make a better pi than the gpx 5000, because our pi will be very simple, but who know perhaps we will have a good surprise.

albert84
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Thu May 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Bienvenue albert, continuer à y travailler, et que Bob Dylan a dit une fois, quand vous n'avez rien obtenu, tu n'as rien à perdre.  Cool Cool Laughing 

Management

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork on Sat May 24, 2014 5:58 pm

I dont think customs would let any dirt into your country for health reasons. Even the dirt here will stick to a rare earth magnet in the golden triangle in Victoria.Air tests don't prove much. Welcome to the forum.

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: