Hello to Everybody! New User

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello to Everybody! New User

Post  lucakiss on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:09 pm

G'Day to everyone

My name is Luca, I'm a new/old prospector, I've been away form Australia for 25 years as I am Originally from Italy but I have been raised in Melbourne.
I used to go prospecting with my father in Ballarat in the early 1980's with out White's 5000/D, which I still have.
I chose to pick up where he left and I have been trying my luck in the Ballarat/Creswick area, no luck yet but I have already been lucky in Italy where
we used to detect Roman Coins, so I might have already pushed my luck too much Very Happy

I'm equipped with a GPX5000 and an 18" Goldstalker Series Coiltek which has found me ton's of lead bullets in areas that where "Supposed" to be thrashed, so I'm pretty confident
that sooner or later i'll be pulling out something nice (maybe Roman coins here in Australia too...lol) .

So, pleasure to meet you all, I already used to read through this forum from Italy, trying to keep myself informed.

Cheers guy's, happy hunting!!

Luca

lucakiss

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello to Everybody! New User

Post  getascripter on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Hey Luca, welcome to the Forum. Nice to meet you!! I'm sure you'll find quite a few of the Members here frequent the same area, so hopefully you'll run into them out there! You're certainly equipped with the right detector and it sounds like you've also got some experience in this fun game.

Good luck to you, and maybe we'll run across each other out in the field  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1901
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi Lucakiss and welcome to the site mate. I see you are in Ballarat so why not join the Sub-branch of PMAV there (Prospectors and Miners Association) They are great bunch of blokes and have club outings in the area at least once a month. Some of the guys here belong to it. Contact James Keays on 0404474373.
wombat  Wink 
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4252
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  piston broke on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Welcome Luca. I can't wait to see your finds. cheers Pete.
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  fabphil on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:01 pm

gday luka heading down your way for 5 days end of september might bump in to each other  best of luck with it  and im jealous ive only a gp3000 Smile

fabphil
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top