Hi from Shanesgold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from Shanesgold

Post  Shanesgold on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:35 pm

I've been detecting for about 25years love the hobby I still think I have a lot to learn I'm from Bendigo and I try to get out every weekend at least 1 day just updated to gpz7000 had it out for 2 days 8small nuggets early days yet

Shanesgold
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from Shanesgold

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 pm

G'day Shanesgold and Welcome to the Forum. Yes you are right it is early days yet and congrats on your finds so far.  T06   Hope to see some pics and hear of all your Gold Prospecting Adventures.  

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Welcome to the forum & good on ya Shanesgold. This is what some people don't realize.What does one really expect to find,going back over shallow flogged to death,gold barring ground,potato size slugs? Once the gold lying within a certain depth is gone,its gone for good. Now finding any more gold,in such hammered,flogged to death areas,is truly a feat in itself no? It also tells me,that if this new GPZ 7000,is swung over more appropriate deeper type gold bearing ground,concealing gold nuggets,nuggets that were just out of reach of all other PIs,what chance then,has the gold got of escape?  

Cheers Kon. T25
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4998
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Welcome to the forum Shanesgold

And fantastic finds with your new machine Q38
Yes.. I agree very early days yet.

Back to top Go down