Photobucket Pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photobucket Pictures

Post  Kon61gold on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:25 pm

There is a site called http://photobucket.com/ . This is where you can upload any amount of photos and videos and you can link them into your discussions like this. (You can also use any other link you want - this is how I entered the graphs in the Gold Price)

Join PhotoBucket then enter Gold Detecting in images Search box and Search. This will show you many photos and you can then go to the Gold Detecting Group, where you can upload your photo. After this is done, open up your photo and on the right side you will see the link address or URL for your photo.

Copy the link url and when you are having your discussion at the point you want the photo you click on the image icon at the top of the discussion page and paste the link in there.

You dont need large pics on the web so in nearly all cases make your photos postcard size which is quite sufficient when uploading to any web site. This make the picture easy to see and the quality is reasonable as well. (See our pics in the Gallery as an example)

If you right click on the picture in this message and look at properties you will see the size of the picture and this will give a guide to its size (448 x 336 pixels, 52kb)

Jeff

Last edited by Jefgold on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2283
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Photobucket Pictures

Post  Scratchin4nuggets on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Gday Jeff,
a quick couple of questions.
Do i have to use photo bucket to post pics?
I tried to upload a pic with a report onto this site.The pic was selected from my pictures album and previously resized to under 800 pixels on photo studio.
When i entered the pic using browse,it seemed to upload the pic,but then the enter image box showed three options.
Why didnt it download onto my report like on other sites,before i posted it?
Thanks mate.
Very Happy Adam

Scratchin4nuggets
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Hi Adam

I am not a techo, so am not sure. I feel that if you want a pic to be in a report, a site like this wants to use a link like the photo bucket site or a web address. This is the way the image button works. if you right click on the pics in the gallery, in the properties they all have a unique web address as well which you could use

Sorry but that all I can recommend
Best Regards
Jeff
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2283
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content