NAPFA Memberships

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NAPFA Memberships

Post  Ronnie on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:48 am

All NAPFA memberships were current until the end of June 2015.  At the meeting held earlier this year it was discussed and decided to adjust the membership period to January - December, as the current renewal period was during the busy prospecting season, thus adjusted to make it easier for all members and the committee.  

All current memberships are now valid until the end of the year.  A membership renewal will be issued towards December, allowing for payment covering the period of January to December 2016.

Kind regards

Veronica Dench
Treasurer
NAPFA
treasurer@napfa.net
Ronnie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: NAPFA Memberships

Post  Wombat on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:31 am

Thats great Ronnie as some of us Mexicans belong to the NAPFA and only get a chance of renewal at the Laanecoorie Gold Bash in Oct.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4208
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  big fella on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Gday Wombat you will find that NAPFA does not exist because of the gold bash members have other options for renewal look it up and please pass on the correct information for all to see.
Regards bigfella
big fella
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post  davsgold on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:04 pm

big fella wrote:Gday Wombat you will find that NAPFA does not exist because of the gold bash members have other options for renewal look it up and please pass on the correct information for all to see.
Regards bigfella

G'day big fella

I am not sure why you think NAPFA (NSW & ACT Prospectors and Fossickers Association) does not exist???? I can assure you it does.
http://www.napfa.net/

cheers dave
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  big fella on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Gday Sorry for the way I wrote that it does exist . I was trying to say it doesn't rely on the gold bash to renew membership. Thanks Dave for putting up web site we can renew a few different ways.
Regards bigfella
big fella
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post  NAPFA on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Thanks Big Fella!

I've always tried to attend the Bash -- and hopefully this year as well -- so that I can talk to people about NAPFA, share some news, toss ideas around with PMAV members and also provide people with an opportunity to join NAPFA face to face. I always enjoy the bash for all of those reasons and a chance to have a swing down there!

As Ronnie has said, we have adjusted the membership year to be the normal calendar year rather than financial year. There are some advantages in that in terms of administration.

We inform all members in due course about the renewal process.

Be assured as well, that although I have not been posting much on the forum about NAPFA, we have actually been doing a fair bit of work to advance a number of positions here with the Government. Unfortunately none of it moves quickly, but it is moving! alien

Good luck on the gold.

Stephen
President
NAPFA

NAPFA
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-02-15

http://www.napfa.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on other groups

Post  OldMogo on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:01 am

Hi Steve and Veronica

Just asking if you could include regular updates and information on the other popular forums. I notice there has not been much posted on the Alluvial Prospectors forum this year. I'm sure members there would like to know the latest and who the current committee are.

Thanks in advance
Old Mogo

OldMogo
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

thanks.

Post  Imadogman on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Yes good point Old Mogo. I normally post the same content on Gold Detecting and Prospecting; Prospecting Australia and Alluvial Prospectors. I have not posted as much as I used to this year because I've been working full time and have tried to reduce the number of hours on NAPFA stuff, and to allocate those hours to actual lobbying activity. Not an excuse; just an explanation!

We will be having an AGM before the end of this year and there will be a member update that goes out and posted in the near future.

cheers Stephen.
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top