BLOOD GOLD/REVENGE NOVEL.

Go down

BLOOD GOLD/REVENGE NOVEL.

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi members, hope you enjoy a sneek peek.  Very Happy
BLOOD GOLD/REVENGE involves all three tropes of classical drama:man against man,man against nature and man against himself.

"A lot of things have happened down this way over the years.It's got to be at least six missing persons that I have heard of."
There is gold in the vastness of the Australian outback, and a special breed of men who prospect for it.Tim is bush- hardened and skilled;the love for this harsh country comes naturally.His prospecting partner John shares Tim's love of freedom, but times have changed.A new breed of prospector has reason to appreciate the desolate isolation of the bush-but it's not gold he is after. The counrty's biggest meth lab is doing well,and it's owner, mr C does not appreciate passers-by.

The cattle on the Hatchet River homestead have not been mustered for the past ten years.The brutish Maxine, her husband Scrubber, and her brother Price have agreed to run interference for Mr C.;after all,they have always enjoyed killing the odd lone prospector when they had the chance.But they make a mistake, and the solitary prospector they picked off one day was not alone as they thought.There are witnesses to the crime this time,and they want justice for their friend.Tired of the Hatchet River trio's murdering ways,intimidation and threats,and suspecting local police corruption, Tim Jack and Sam call in the state authorities.

A massive search begins; the hunters become the hunted,the innocent pay for the crimes of the guilty and the good guys don't always win. But the net does tighten.The blood of many, good and bad, soak into the partched land in a spectacular finale.It is not the authorities who bring justice to Hatchet River,however, but a band of remaining indomitable bushies,who have never learned to say die.

Back to top Go down

Re: BLOOD GOLD/REVENGE NOVEL.

Post  UNCLE BOB on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Wow mate, this is an eye opener.......... These "drug " low lifes are everywhere. I hope "JUSTICE " comes to the rest of them. They need to be rounded up like the cattle that have been roaming the last ten years.
UNCLE BOB
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1381
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Back to top Go down

-blood-gold-revenge-novel

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:47 pm

[quote="UNCLE BOB"]Wow mate, this is an eye opener.......... These "drug " low lifes are everywhere. I hope "JUSTICE " comes to the rest of them. They need to be rounded up like  the cattle that have been roaming the last ten years. [/quote

YEAH MATE i AGREE, this drug in my view is the worst that has ever hit Australia, but my book will be classed as  fiction  so I hope you all enjoy it.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Sound very interesting Dave.

Has all ingredient to be great book and movie too Q38

Consider one copy sold.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadian on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 pm

Gee Dave your the best, I have just read the post script, what a story. Q38  May I suggest to get more publicity that you co.write the story with James Patterson.
I wish you all the best
Cheers Dave. Q39
Cadian
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Back to top Go down

blood-gold-revenge-novel

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:43 pm

golden wrote:Sound very interesting Dave.

Has all ingredient to be great book and  movie too Q38

Consider one copy sold.

GoldEN
Hi Golden,thanks mate Very Happy yeah I reckon too Smile murder, corruption, drugs,sex the aussie outback and thrown into the mix our passion for finding gold. lol! oh that's right the missus made me edit the sex part lol!

Back to top Go down

-blood-gold-revenge-novel

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Cadian wrote:Gee Dave your the best, I have just read the post script, what a story. Q38  May I suggest to get more publicity that you co.write the story with James Patterson.
I wish you all the best
Cheers Dave. Q39
Hi Cadian, thanks mate Very Happy Yeah I have read that this has been done before,but mate the way I see it is it took me 2 years to write this and many dollars.So at the end of the day I don't want a big selling author with his name plastered all over my work to get more exposure.I know what yor saying mate, but I will be happy for it to stand on it's own merits Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down