Hi there, from Mauritania

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi there, from Mauritania

Post  BEIBA on Fri May 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Hi dears,
My name is BEIBA, and I am 27 years old. I live in Mauritania where I work as a sales manager in a trading company.

The first time I hear about gold hunting was 2 months ago and I became more interested in it.

In my country there are some places where Gold nuggets exist but those places are very far, no water there, no phone or internet there. very hard enviroment.

anyway 10 days ago, I bought 2 minelab gpx 5000 machines for my team and they have gone there. Until now they have gotten around 85 grams.

I will buy minelab gpz 7000 and send it to them to use it. and when I get my yearly vacation, I will join them.

I joint you te get more experience and more informations from experienced prospectors before I go there and become offline.

I have already a problem with the best mode of using Minelab gpx 5000. and I know that I will face it again when I get GPZ 7000.

I know that a humble detector in the hand of experienced prospector is better than good detector in the hands of inexperienced prospector.

BEIBA

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there, from Mauritania

Post  kon61 on Fri May 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Welcome to the forum BEIBA. We have many an experienced & knowledgeable members here. Ask a question on metal detectors/detecting for gold & I'm quite sure that someone will have an answer for you.

Cheers Kon. Q11
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4998
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top