New member FNQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New member FNQ

Post  New_To_It on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Hey guys and girls. I have just ventured into the hobby of detecting and have purchased my first beginners detector being an X-Terra 705, low end I know but slow and steady wins the race right.
So I live out at Hope Vale, north-west of Cooktown, and I'm wondering if there are any places nearby that I can go and try my luck. I understand that Native Title Land is a no go area?

New_To_It
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: New member FNQ

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Q31 to the forum New_to_it

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:07 am

hey mate welcome, was only up your way 3weeks ago and lovley country to say the least!!! best bet if ya dont have privite land whould be a run across to gorgetown to the pay to detect places there good gold and great people, check out info on goldfields on this forum and find a post in there by rc62burke he has put up all the contact details for them, goodluck!!!!! cheers joe.

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  New_To_It on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:07 am

Thanks guys. I lived in Forsayth for a couple of years but hadn't considered detecting. Would have been s great opportunity.

New_To_It
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:37 am

Well FFS  Rolling Eyes  living in Forsayth, there's a golden opportunity missed (pardon the pun) if I ever heard of one, the place is literally surrounded by gold country, I would suggest if you made any contacts out that way you follow up on them, much gold to be found out that way....possibly one of the last remaining untapped detectable reserves left, good luck out there Wink .

wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2372
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top