Treasure Mate II feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Treasure Mate II feedback

Post  rc62burke on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Hi All
I'm currently looking at this product http://www.vkteksolutions.com/TREASURE%20MATE%20II.pdf for a speaker booster combo.

I'm wondering if anyone here has used one or is using one, that can provide some feedback.

rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2020
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Treasure Mate II

Post  Hermann on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi Lee, I'm using one on my 5000, works well, quality speaker, but for my liking on a very windy day with the volume up it's a little too quiet. Good pick up I have not tried plugging in head phones yet.

Hermann
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Treasure Mate II feedback

Post  llanbric on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 pm

I have two of these units, one with each of our completely wireless 4500's, they do a good job.  The speaker is positioned on the harness near the right ear,I find that full volume is not necessary.

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:57 pm

llanbric wrote:I have two of these units, one with each of our completely wireless 4500's, they do a good job.  The speaker is positioned on the harness near the right ear,I find that full volume is not necessary.

Thanks for that !!!!
This is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, any info on how you do this would be great.

rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  llanbric on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 pm

rc62burke wrote:
llanbric wrote:I have two of these units, one with each of our completely wireless 4500's, they do a good job.  The speaker is positioned on the harness near the right ear,I find that full volume is not necessary.

Thanks for that !!!!
This is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, any info on how you do this would be great.

There are a couple of threads on this forum about wireless detectors.  I use Phase Technical's wireless units, the Tx is in a pouch velcroed to the side of the 4500, the Rx is in the bumbag on my harness, the Treasuremate is plugged into the Rx.

llanbric
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:10 am

hey lads how much do these little suckers go for??? are they like a booster (b&z) ???? never seen them before V10 its a bit early for stupid questions I no V02

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  UNCLE BOB on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:11 pm

study

Last edited by UNCLE BOB on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

UNCLE BOB
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:19 pm

joe82 wrote:hey lads how much do these little suckers go for??? are they like a booster (b&z) ???? never seen them before V10 its a bit early for stupid questions I no V02

Hey Joe.
Here mate follow the link, they are a speaker booster in one unit. soon to be part of the arsenal Wink Wink Cool Very Happy

http://www.vkteksolutions.com/

rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:06 am

I like what I am seeing as I'm not currently running a booster I'm keen to have a crack!!! V09 let me no asap mate and the testing shall begin V08

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Testing? Suspect  testing?...  T37 what are you sly dogs up too now eh? is this going to be my surprise birthday present...  Embarassed you guys!!! you shouldn't have, too kind by far really!.....too much.....  I couldn't accept it... Oh Ok! Ok! I accept,  V01  what colours are available and when can I expect delivery?

Wayne cheers

Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2249
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Digginerup wrote:Testing? Suspect  testing?...  T37 what are you sly dogs up too now eh? is this going to be my surprise birthday present...  Embarassed you guys!!! you shouldn't have, too kind by far really!.....too much.....  I couldn't accept it... Oh Ok! Ok! I accept,  V01  what colours are available and when can I expect delivery?

Wayne cheers

Okay Mate you caught us out !!!! Evil or Very Mad we are testing Shocked Shocked Shocked it's the latest in "Retro" light weight shade providing ergonomically designed "Porta Potti" , Joe has given it the number two's Wink Wink Wink Wink Crying or Very sad affraid affraid affraid affraid & it's come up smelling like err umm I'd like to say roses but mmm bounce pale Suspect Suspect Suspect No No Embarassed Embarassed Shocked

rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:10 am

lets just say the bush after it rains Razz one does need a pool to leave the kiddys when a days detecting is apon us affraid mad buggers need a run for sure to much in town will send ya mad (and give ya the shist) pig hey lee I thought we had waynes bday sorted with that rag on a stick to save me having to wash his back V06 V04

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:16 pm

T10 These better be a good thing burkey and ready for use soon T37  ......or I'm locking you in the cage with Joe T18 ....again Rolling Eyes

Wayne. cheers

Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2249
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top