NOTICE To ALL MEMBERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOTICE To ALL MEMBERS

Post  Ridge Runner on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:17 pm

I received a Link regarding my User Name So just to clear up any confusion here are the Facts

RIDGE RUNNER has been my CB Name since around the late 70s early 80s and ever since Forums began, Now some of you might of seen that there is a person on Steve H's Forum by the same Name, Well to avoid any confusion On most US forums I am know as auminesweeper, The person on Steves Forum Name is Chuck and I have discussed the issue regarding user names with chuck and every thing was fine but now he seems to have a need 3 years later to start a thread about it, SO I have written an Email to The Owner of D&P and this is what I wrote.

Dear Steve, Can you please remind Chuck That I have discussed with him that the Name "RIDGE RUNNER" has been my CB Name since the late 70s early 80s and that I Only use AUMINESWEEPER out of respect for Him on US Forums, Of Which I am under No obligation to do, So Please tell him to stop posting Crap about me,. He knows who I am and we Done this all Before

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE To ALL MEMBERS

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:41 pm

If it helps you can use madtuna.. I don't really give a fig as I know who I am Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:57 pm

madtuna wrote:If it helps you can use madtuna.. I don't really give a fig as I know who I am Very Happy

Thank You, you are a True Gentleman and I owe ya a Beer,

John. AKA ( madtuna 2 )

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Thanks for sharing this John. Very Happy

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner on Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Mike54 wrote:Thanks for sharing this John.   Very Happy

Cheers.  

Mike.  

Mike,  I hope you don't mind, but it was pointed out to me by the Admin of Australian electronic prospecting forum of which I am grateful, So I have had to post it on here and PA as well as AEPF,

I wanted to be open and honest about it before things went south and bring it out in the open as to why I have 2 user names, And seeing as I can not reply on D&P this was the only way to set the record straight, again I hope you don't mind and I hope I am not out of line,

Thank you.

John.

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down