gold detecting updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gold detecting updates

Post  yellowmellow on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm

hi all,
any gold detecting updates how are they going at coiltek maryborough any one know and gold search at Dunolly please let me know for the record I did manage to go detecting a week ago on Tuesday at Talbot as always I found my fair share of hot rocks but I did find a rusty old drink can that was about a meter deep so lots of digging and gave a real big target signal on my gpx4500 with the 12 inch nuggetfinder evolution coil.

boy that 12 inch evo is sensitive as and detects deep and gives off a sold signal but still occasionally getting those ground noise wish washy noises though but not as much this time I thought the mozzies were ok only have 3 for that day which was good the ground is still solid and I was surprised that it wasn't puddly and water around given the amount of rain they had at Talbot areas the days before.

the ground seams to be hot in patches and I mean minerals like iron stone etc.. at this stage I might have the correct settings on my gpx4500 still not perfect but close enough I still have a bit to go to master my gpx4500

please keep me posted thanks tim yellowmellow hope to go to ivanhoe fossickers club camp this month I think its the weekend after next
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1516
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: gold detecting updates

Post  yellowmellow on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:05 pm

any one thanks tim yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowmellow on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:35 pm

any 1 thanks tim yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  G.B. on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:36 pm

It is good that you are letting us know about how you are going and that you think you're starting to get your 4500 running ok.

There will àlways be someone finding gold but they don't always tell the Detector shops about it.

Don't worry Tim your day will come when that deep target turns out to be gold.
G.B.
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

gold-detecting-updates

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:13 pm

yellowmellow wrote:hi all,
any gold detecting updates how are they going at coiltek maryborough any one know and gold search at Dunolly please let me know for the record I did manage to go detecting a week ago on Tuesday at Talbot as always I found my fair share of hot rocks but I did find a rusty old drink can that was about a meter deep so lots of digging and gave a real big target signal on my gpx4500 with the 12 inch nuggetfinder evolution coil.

boy that 12 inch evo is sensitive as and detects deep and gives off a sold signal but still occasionally getting those ground noise wish washy noises though but not as much this time I thought the mozzies were ok only have 3 for that day which was good the ground is still solid and I was surprised that it wasn't puddly and water around given the amount of rain they had at Talbot areas the days before.

the ground seams to be hot in patches and I mean minerals like iron stone etc.. at this stage I might have the correct settings on my gpx4500 still not perfect but close enough I still have a bit to go to master my gpx4500

please keep me posted thanks tim yellowmellow hope to go to ivanhoe fossickers club camp this month I think its the weekend after next

Hi yellowmellow, good luck at the club camp champ Very Happy Hope you have held onto the nugget that you won off me bro Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowmellow on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:49 am

thanks I have done tim yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top