Bloodgold 2 Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloodgold 2 Leaving

Post  Wombat on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:03 am

What the bloody hell is going on, on the forum. Now Bloodgold 2 ( Dave wright) has left. Come on everyone, get your act together otherwise this forum will crash and burn. We are all very touchy right now over what has been happening on this and other forum and how it is now infiltrating through us all like a bad decease. We came on here to become members because we all had a common interest "Gold". This is not a site just to bag everyone.
We have now lost 3 great people that contributed greatly to this forum in less than 72 hrs. I have personally have made many friends on this forum including these 3 who have just left. They left because of stupid remarks made by others, and they felt like they were not wanted or people on here did not respect them enough to warrent them staying, by others that have not got this forum at heart. If you have only come on here to make trouble, "Then Leave" we don't need your type here. What a way to start 2017!!! with upsets.
Wombat   V41
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4250
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodgold 2 Leaving

Post  Kon61gold on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:56 am

Thanks for comments Bill. Some members have forgotten that the real gold is people and this is the reason for the forum and that is to share information. Sometimes we get topics like the QED which get quite inflammatory because of the personalities on other forums. People get bogged down in the topic then get hurt. However there are still a lot of other topics that members are interested in and topics like the QED will pass on.
The forum is bigger than that with over 7000 members as a testimony to what we are doing. Sure we will have our bad times but the good times are always with us.
Members just have to enjoy the forum for what it is and respect each other. Unfortunately people have forgotten that so let's get back to our original goals. We are here for all members and I'm glad we are.
Jeff
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2444
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:03 am

Further to my comments above, this to advise that Golden, one of our other moderators has decided to leave as well due to the current circumstances.

People make their own decisions for their own reasons so thanks Enio for all the work you have put in and we wish you well

Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2444
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:22 am

Jeff & members,
So sorry to see events like this, unfortunately in the world today there are so many who infiltrate forums, chat rooms etc etc to cause angst unnecessarily.
It seems it is their way to overcome their anxieties and frustrations of not being accepted in the real world.
Unfortunately at the end of the day it is a fact of life, it is the innocent who carry the burden.

Take care out there.

Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Gold_Detecting/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  UNCLE BOB on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:24 am

Sorry to see you leave Dave.
All the best out there mate.
Uncle Bob

PS loved reading your first book.
Your great contribution to the Laancorie Gold bash wont be forgotten.
UNCLE BOB
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1357
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:55 pm

To Mr Dave Wright, (BG2) you application to leave this forum has been assessed as having no merit, and therefore rejected. We find that it will only cause anguish for our good members, and so bad luck sonny Jim stiff cheddar and all that, you will have to stay. However, a weeks vacation in FNQ has been awarded to you, so you don't have to report back till 26/2/17. Use this time wisely, drink profusely and ponder the pros' and cons' of this forum, I am sure it is bigger and better than all of us.

Leave applications officer.

Management

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Truly I don't blame you Dave, considering whats been happening on the forum lately . Once again it saddens me greatly, to lose another member of which I held in great respect. You will be missed. Take care & may life treat you a whole lot better, than some on here have.

Kon.
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4997
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:12 pm

I for one for the life of me can not understand what is going on here, why are people so sensitive to mere words on a forum scratch mostly from faceless nameless strangers, good luck to all whether they choose to come, stay or leave.

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2372
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Cannot agree more with what Wayne has said above. Treat it as you would treat a pinch of salt, good people.

Cheers Kon. Q11
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4997
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:14 pm

I am truly upset that Dave Wright Jen & Mike have gone. But earlier in this same topic Jefgold also mentioned that another Moderator had left, "Golden"( Enio) This now is another blow to the site and another moderator gone. He was a good moderator and a great friend to this forum. He contributed a lot, not only as a moderator but also as a forum member with his comments and information freely given. But he has now left because of the current circumstances. I ask my self "how many more are we going to loose before this crazy business stops???" These people have been on this forum as long or even longer than I have. They are our back bone of the forum. And if you don't have a good back bone the whole body collapses. So please everyone if you are thinking of pulling the pin on the forum, sit back for a few days until the smoke clears, look at the sun rise, as they say and then make your decision.
Golden my old mate we are all going to miss you on the forum, as much as the others will be. I'm hoping of catching up with you in the near future next time your up. You are truly a great mate.
wombat Sad
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  WF2.0 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:52 pm

slimpickens wrote:To Mr Dave Wright, (BG2)  you application to leave this forum has been assessed as having no merit, and therefore rejected. We find that it will only cause anguish for our good members, and so bad luck sonny Jim stiff cheddar and all that, you will have to stay.  However, a weeks vacation in FNQ has been awarded to you, so you don't have to report back till 26/2/17.  Use this time wisely, drink profusely and ponder the pros' and cons' of this forum, I am sure it is bigger and better than all of us.

I concur Slim, the company has also assessed Dave's remumeration package and will be ammending it. We will add a 50% iincrease which will be back dated immediately to more accurately reflect his years of service.

CEO Acme Gold Inc

WF2.0
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2016-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  stoppsy on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Hey guys, Iv seen a few posts that members are leaving the forum. It can get pretty heated in some posts and that is one reason I don't post that much anymore. Some just think it's easier to just leave the forum, some just stop posting. Yes it's sad that this happens but it's probably the best way before they post something that shouldn't be posted. Iv had that stage where I just started to not care what I was saying to the ones who just wanted to start trouble.

I don't have much time on my hands anymore with my business now, but I hope to be making more of a effort to be posting up again at some stage soon.. please guys play nice and keep the forum up and going..
Cheers
Stoppsy
stoppsy
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2014-01-29

http://www.aussiegoldprospector.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 am

WF2.0 wrote:
slimpickens wrote:To Mr Dave Wright, (BG2)  you application to leave this forum has been assessed as having no merit, and therefore rejected. We find that it will only cause anguish for our good members, and so bad luck sonny Jim stiff cheddar and all that, you will have to stay.  However, a weeks vacation in FNQ has been awarded to you, so you don't have to report back till 26/2/17.  Use this time wisely, drink profusely and ponder the pros' and cons' of this forum, I am sure it is bigger and better than all of us.

Acme Gold Inc.

I concur Slim,  the company has also assessed Dave's remuneration package and will be amending it. We will add a 50% increase which will be back dated immediately to more accurately reflect his years of service.

CEO Acme Gold Inc

study  V56  0 x 50% = 0.
Yes,  wholeheartedly agree and approve of this increase.
Bean Counting Dept.
Acme Gold Inc.

Management

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Reef Rover on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:43 pm

I'm sorry to hear Dave has left the forum. Dave you have been a great contributor to this forum and to prospecting. I hope you all the best.  Regards Richard
Reef Rover
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

bloodgold 2 is leaving

Post  everhopeful on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:19 pm

I have never contributed much to this forum and my reason for leaving is entirely different from the three pillars that have left recently, so unless you people wake up to yourselves and keep your petty remakes to yourselves and if you have something bitter or nasty to say about someone who obviously is far more experienced than you go and sit on the longdrop hole and let it go there,cos that is where it belongs.

everhopeful
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 pm

everhopeful wrote:I have never contributed much to this forum and my reason for leaving is entirely different from the three pillars that have left recently, so unless you people wake up to yourselves and keep your petty remakes to yourselves and if you have something bitter or nasty to say about someone who obviously is far more experienced than you go and sit on the longdrop hole and let it go there,cos that is where it belongs.

scratch Hard to say who your "remakes"  Rolling Eyes are directed at but perhaps a dose of your own advise would be in order Wink  farewell Very Happy

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Management

Back to top Go down

bloodgold 2 is leaving

Post  everhopeful on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:10 pm

The word is remarks..not remakes

everhopeful
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:24 pm

everhopeful wrote:The word is remarks..not remakes

That is obvious.... scratch Wait a minute....I thought you left? still undecided?..... my point is your random "remakes" or remarks Rolling Eyes  directed at nobody serve no purpose but to add fuel to the fire.

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  rockhunter62 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:13 pm

[ cheers

Doug

Last edited by rockhunter62 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
rockhunter62
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2016-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:47 pm

The last few comment on this topic is not needed. This is the exact thing that is tearing this forum apart. We have to pull together and stop all these sly remarks and actuation's. The topic is about Bloodgold2 and Golden leaving and wishing them "good luck and thanks". And not for an opportunity for people to have a go at each other. This is what started the whole thing in the first place, sly remarks, actuation's and straight out bull sh!t directed to others on this forum. Some coming from other forums that penetrated into this forum. Other good members of this forum also got fed up with these sort of remarks to the extent they to have pulled the pin. Even though these remarks weren't directed at them directly but to friends that they have made over the years on the forum.  The only people that know the real reason why they left are the people them selves.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top