New Mods Tributer and Digginerup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Mods Tributer and Digginerup

Post  Kon61gold on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:13 am

Both Tributer and Digginerup have also agreed to be moderators for the forum. This completes the team and allows other mods to have a break or be absent from time to time. Both have been members of the forum for several years and have contributed advice or comments on a variety of subjects so please don't hesitate to ask either should you have a question on a gold issue.

We all wish them well in their new positions and look forward to working with them in the future

Jefgold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: New Mods Tributer and Digginerup

Post  davsgold on Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:03 am

Welcome aboard fellas. Very Happy

cheers dave
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 5423
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:23 am

Good on you guys
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4252
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:27 am

Good luck chaps. Not many people volunteer to be given a daily dose of migraine.  Laughing
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoGeo on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:05 am

Thank you Tributer and Digginerup.

Many hands make lite work and no doubt having you two on board as Mods will help the forum to get back on track and in full swing once again.

Cheers
NG
NeoGeo
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-05-06

Back to top Go down

THANKYOU DIGGINERUP AND TRIBUTER

Post  goldrat on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:42 am

Good luck to both of you on a partly thankless position . It now helps give the other mods
a well earnt spell occasionally .

Cheers
goldrat
goldrat
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ruffles on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:50 am

Good luck to all the new mods

Ruffles

ruffles
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2012-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Nice addition to the Mod Squad Cool .
Both of these guy's provide a well rounded dose of "Life Experience" coupled with a level headed straight forward approach to thing's & a bit of humour thrown in which is essential in life.
Well done lads.

Hey Joe, Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Suspect Suspect Suspect A MOD in the camp Dude affraid affraid bounce bounce bounce
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2078
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Congrats to you Tributer, good to see your input recognised, I have no doubt you have contributed and will continue to contribute much value to this forum, I look forward to working with you to achieve that, thanks to the team for a vote of confidence on my part, I will attempt to do my best with what I am given.
My philosophy is simple and basically in keeping with the forums principles of respect and fair treatment, live and let live, agree to disagree but keep civility, sometimes subjects can be raw and uncomfortable, I much prefer to see a subject run through its course albeit a rocky one.

From my perspective robust debate is encouraged and can be very fruitful in the end, leave out the pissing contests and we will all prosper Very Happy , old timer, newbie, self proclaimed legend or well established identity, expect to be dealt with in a respectful fair manner, outside influences will always and have played a recent role in the current environment of the site and will no doubt again in the future, I am not one to sing koom by yah round the campfire or recite the prospectors oath of faith in misguided expectation that will unite us all, I value individuality more than that, one would be hard pressed to find another group of individuals sharing common interests and ground yet with more personal secrets to keep Wink it is in the nature of what we do, a degree of secrecy must be respected by all, lets hope the site will continue to prosper and provide the valuable learning sharing environment I/we have enjoyed to date.

As for you and Joe/Burkey I will be watching you carefully  V34 , V01  I know the type of riff raff you associate with V07

Wayne.cheers
Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2372
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 am

rc62burke wrote:Nice addition to the Mod Squad Cool .
Both of these guy's provide a well rounded dose of "Life Experience" coupled with a level headed straight forward approach to thing's & a bit of humour thrown in which is essential in life.
Well done lads.

Hey Joe, Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Suspect Suspect Suspect  A MOD in the camp Dude affraid affraid bounce bounce bounce
bloody hell affraid affraid affraid be like shoplifting when the cops are ya mates Shocked good on ya mate, hide ya gear burkey one doesn't no the full rath of a german when he is waving that pointy stick screaming get the gold get the gold affraid none the less a great job he shall do

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ridge Runner on Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 pm

affraid What more ? Am I the only member who is not a moderator Q25 Q25

Lol, Congrats Guys T06

Ridge Runner
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

new mods

Post  everhopeful on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:03 pm

congrats guys

everhopeful
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:18 pm

everhopeful wrote:congrats guys

Thank you, Gday and welcome back to you "whispering prospector" T06  nice to see you weathered the storm and stayed around, I am glad you took my words with the humour I intended Wink , whatever has gone on has gone on, those who wish to see the site (us) prosper will move forward and enjoy

Wayne.cheers
Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2372
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top