Those kml files that showed abandonned Gold mines for each state. I cannot find them anymore in the LINKS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those kml files that showed abandonned Gold mines for each state. I cannot find them anymore in the LINKS.

Post  Jigalong on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Can somebody tell me where these files can be found. I downloaded them years ago and have changed them so much they are pretty much unusable. I need to download and unmangled version.
Thanks,
Jig.
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Those kml files that showed abandonned Gold mines for each state. I cannot find them anymore in the LINKS.

Post  deutran on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Hi Jig
I have NSW and VIC if you need them,not sure how to upload.
Forget that I just found the links here,scroll down to the table for google earth.
http://golddetecting.4umer.net/t2273-historical-gold-mines-in-google-earth?highlight=mines+data
Put up by Geof_junk
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Those kml files that showed abandonned Gold mines for each state. I cannot find them anymore in the LINKS.

Post  geof_junk on Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Thanks Deutran   Jigalong if you have trouble getting threw OneDrive and are not a member just click "No thanks, continue to view " and continue, if you still have problems let me know. Regards Geof.
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigalong on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Deutran and Geof, thank you both for your help. Geof, I will have a go tomorrow and report back. Cheers.
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigalong on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Geof, I have successfully downloaded all the files. Over the years, these files have been invaluable in my detecting holidays, so I really want to thank you big time.
Cheers,
Jig (Mike)
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  geof_junk on Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Thanks for that Mike, like Detrackozi I like to help others with mapping etc.
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top