Hello Mr Wayne, how are you today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Mr Wayne, how are you today?

Post  slimpickens on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi  Mr Wayne, may I call you diggingerup Razz  very funny name, sounds like digging her up... get it? Anyway, my name is Raj and I have some good news for you from the Acme Insurance group. You have qualified for our 50% discount on all house insurance for the month of March so please have a current credit card ready. Will need card details within 15 minutes.... Hello Mr Wayne, Mr Wayne.

PS. We are also able to handle the negotiations between you and your dry cleaner on the progress of your non disclosure agreement.                                      

Sincerely hope every things ok Wayne, heard that it's getting a bit windy and                                                                                                                                                                            your battening down the hutches. I didn't know you kept rabbits. Cheers , Harry.

Management

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Mr Wayne, how are you today?

Post  Digginerup on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi Raj, lucky you called  Rolling Eyes , great timing, seems my insurance has lapsed and now your here to save me T06 seems we have dodged the worst of it, fairly safe to say it has been somewhat of a non event............. V33 however I am accepting gifts/donations of essentials such as cash or gold and precious stones or any GPX accessories or unwanted GPZs that kind souls may have out there........just to help me through the trauma you understand.

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Management

Number of posts : 2365
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  piston broke on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Watch him very carefully Wayne.

Not long ago he was offering Gold patch security. i.e. you give him the location of your patch, and for a small fee ?? he will ensure no claim jumpers. Very dodgy that Raj bloke me thinks. cheers Pete.
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 pm

piston broke wrote:Watch him very carefully Wayne.

Not long ago he was offering Gold patch security. i.e. you give him the location of your patch, and for a small fee ?? he will ensure no claim jumpers. Very dodgy that Raj bloke me thinks. cheers Pete.

Great memory Pete, can't get away with nuthin! Mad Reformed Raj. Hey Pete are you happy with your car insurance? Because i've got a deal for you. T06

Management

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  hugh62 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:51 pm

Ahhh your a funny man there Slim ,i'll keep you in mind when i'm chasing insurance next time ...... Razz .Mate but seriously how the FFS does one get rid of them scammer /callers  Question I ve had them harassing me now for a month ,always a unknown no comes up ,and that long delay in connecting if I have decided, on the rare occasion  to answer it .I've abused them ,swore at them ,threatened them ,but it still hasn't stopped them Q14 Q07  I've yet to see Telstra and see what they can do ,but in the mean time '' ANYONE '' got any suggestions .
hugh62
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  colour on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:50 pm

When they call, I start rambling on in German - they hang up quickly.
colour
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:29 pm

when they call.... and know its one of em ...... just say " I have hidden 1 body! - what do you want to do with the other one??
Cheers Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil What a Face
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59 pm

hugh62 wrote:Ahhh your a funny man there Slim ,i'll keep you in mind when i'm chasing insurance next time ...... Razz .Mate but seriously how the FFS does one get rid of them scammer /callers  Question I ve had them harassing me now for a month ,always a unknown no comes up ,and that long delay in connecting if I have decided, on the rare occasion  to answer it .I've abused them ,swore at them ,threatened them ,but it still hasn't stopped them Q14 Q07  I've yet to see Telstra and see what they can do ,but in the mean time '' ANYONE '' got any suggestions .

Mate ,
Google "Do not call register" or similar, once you register here they should stop calling
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2073
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 am

When they send their number I add it to the call baring list in the phone. This works well and telemarketer calls have decreased a lot since doing this.
Also if I turn the answering machine on that seems to discourage them
If I know the caller is a telemarketer I sometimes answer and say. Hello. Sgt Throckmorton ACT federal Police. Can I have your full name and address please.
That is usually followed by an instant hang up.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1358
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top