UFO's and ALIENS. have u seen one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UFO's and ALIENS. have u seen one?

Post  Aussie Jason on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:46 am

I love detecting in the outback during the daytime, and then love watching the stars at night.
But have never experienced UFO's or aliens,
I was wondering if anyone on the forum has..?

Aussie Jason
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Re: UFO's and ALIENS. have u seen one?

Post  Muzz on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:13 am

Seen some strange things out there in the last 40 years but never an alien.

Muzz
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:53 am

[quote="Aussie Jason"]I love detecting in the outback during the daytime, and then love watching the stars at night.
But have never experienced UFO's or aliens,
I was wondering if anyone on the forum has..?

[/quote

Only when I'm drinking a lot around the camp fire at night, that's when I see aliens. But I soon realise there not aliens at all, but the mates that I'm out detecting with. Q24 Come to think of it they could be aliens scratch
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4186
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Minermike on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:36 pm

They move things around in the camp, so you cannot find them .....
Minermike
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi All, Yes Wombat, We have seen and photographed a light in the sky on Sunday in 1977.
Also had a write up in the Herald Sun, The Herald or Sun Newspaper, which ever it was back then.
It was visible in the sky between 8.30pm to 9.15 pm.
My mate,his wife and his mother in law,were at my place,in West Brunswick in Fitzgibbon ave,on the night,as my mates Mother in law made a dress for my wife.

Mates wife were parked outside in the car with her baby asleep on her lap. CONT v
v
v
v

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2013-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:05 pm

After about 20 minutes,she tooted her horn,slowly we went to the house front door,thinking the baby was crying,and his wife told us she saw a UFO the size of a house.
She said when she tooted the horn,the object tilted and took off rapidly,then we noticed a small light in the sky,about 4 times the size of Venus ,yellow at first,then diminishing in size ,then turning white,then disappearing leaving a huge halo around it.

Then  slightly appearing ,then disappearing for good.   cont v
                                                                                      v
                                                                                     v
                                                                                      v

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 pm

People used to ask me ,what were you, and your mate drinking.
I said jokingly, we had an amber long neck each,and taped them together,each time we looked at the object through them,object turned yellow,and when we removed them,the object turned white again. Laughing cont v
v
v
v

Last edited by hapalogh on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put 4 of these vvvv)

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:01 am

Friends used to say about these next stories,must run in the family.
These next 2 stories are about my my father,aunty,sister and brother in law.
My Dad told me this story,after I told him my story,as he is a non believer,in all this stuff, until now.
Dad is a big bore,target rifle shooter,still at 89yr's old.

He always carries his jacket and spotting scope in the car boot.
One night went to his aunties place,on arriving,he noticed a bright light,a few blocks away over a house.
Saw his aunty,told her about the light,said get 2pieces of paper, 2 pens and come outside.
Both looked through the spotting scope,went to separate rooms to draw what each had seen.
My Father drew,cigar shaped craft,with lower half pyramid shape turret on top,with port holes around craft,with bright beams of light,front and back.
His aunty drew exactly the same,but with a circular turret. cont v
v
v
v

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 am

My sister and brother in law,travelling from Echuca to Casterton late afternoon,at dusk,a so called motor bike,with headlight on,so they thought,started to move closer to them,but the headlight grew about 5 times the size.
She nearly ran off the road watching this thing,through the rear view mirror.
Woke my brother in law,he saw it too.

When on coming traffic appeared ,the white ball would vere off,into and round the the trees and bushes ,while not hitting anything.
Where it disappeared, the next night it followed her again.

My Mum has never had any of these experiences.
PS Interested to hear other true stories as well.

Last edited by hapalogh on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A couple of words got stuck together)

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Jason on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:56 am

very cool stories hapalough.
thankyou.

Aussie Jason
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:56 am

I was a UFO Investigator for many years and have seen 4 possible UFOs. Interviewed a lot of people who thought they saw a UFO or were abducted by aliens that included my daughter when she was 8 and who believes to this day age 31 that she was visited by aliens one night and now still sleeps with the lights on. (she says the aliens don't like the light).  Wrote articles for Aussie UFO magazines. I was directly involved with the "Disclosure Project"  and have searched through a huge mass of military ufo files and photographic footage and prints.by using the Freedom Of Information Act.
    I never found any real evidence of abduction by aliens but did discover some unpleasant facts re so called alien abductions that involved human activity in every case that resulted in police and or medical intervention.
   The more investigations I carried out, the more sceptical I became however I still have an open mind on the subject........The universe is a very big place that is equally and infinitely large as it is small. alien alien scratch scratch Suspect Suspect  

I now refer to Crop Circles as Crap Circles

Last edited by adrian ss on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:05 am

hapalogh wrote:Hi All, Yes Wombat, We have seen and  photographed a light in the sky on Sunday in 1977.
Also had a write up in the Herald Sun, The Herald or Sun Newspaper, which ever it was back then.
It was visible in the sky between 8.30pm to 9.15 pm.
My mate,his wife and his mother in law,were at my place,in West Brunswick in Fitzgibbon ave,on the night,as my mates Mother in law made a dress for my wife.

Mates wife were parked outside in the car with her baby asleep on her lap.  CONT  v
                                                                                                                      v
                                                                                                                       v
                                                                                                                       v
Hi hapalogh I was born and lived in West Brunswick between 1946 and 1951. Our house was on the corner of Wattle Valley Rd and Moule St, right opposite the Brunswick South West Primary School. Not far away from Fitzgibbon Ave. We then moved to Footscray for 5 years and the finally to Williamstown.
Wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:31 am

Back in the mid 1960's my oldest brother was in the Royal Australian Air Force, with a rank of Pilot Officer as an Electronics expert, stationed at Woomera in SA. In those day,s Woomera was a top secret base. Anyway, he came home one Christmas on leave, and we got talking about UFO's and them coming from outer space. ( As there was a lot of sightings happening around the 60's) He just looked at me and said, " they are not necessarily coming from outer space, as we have the technology. He then just shut upped and nothing else was said. As far as I know he is still sworn to secrecy to this day.

Hapalogh you mentioned about the cigar shape sightings by your Uncle. My ex-wife said she saw something like that flying over the waters near Phillip Island back in the 60's. It went across the water slow and then took of faster than a normal plane could move.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  rockhunter62 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:12 am

I think they are the 4th Reich out of New Schabenland in the Antarctica. affraid

Cheers

Doug
rockhunter62
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2016-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sodd on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:52 am

Hapalogh,
Yep, seen some strange things in my time, that's for sure.

One case. Same deal for me as with your Sister and BIL at night. Except in my case it came from the side (seen luminous ball ? descend from the sky) and settle in behind me, then disappeared from rearview mirror. The interior of the car lit up like a Christmass tree yet I could still see ok through the windscreen, whatever it was must have gone right above me. I didn't think my old car at the time could travel so fast as as it did because it was pedal to the metal. Was never so glad to see the headlights of an approaching car in the distance and whatever it was just left. Still kept the pedal to the metal until I got home, scared crapless. And no, engine/headlights and radio never cut out.

Have never gotten a photo and don't think I've seen an ET.
Even now I still try to think of rational explanations for what I've seen over the years and as such within myself remain just a little sceptical. Denial ? Yet I still keep an open mind. I know that sounds contradictory.

IF (and I say IF) they are out there, then they are here. If they are here, then they can either travel faster then the speed of light or are interdimensional.
Cheers
Sodd

The Sodd
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2014-02-27

Back to top Go down

Reply with quote Re: UFO's and ALIENS. have u seen one?

Post  thegoldman24 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:48 am

l recently reported strange activity on port phillip bay to mufon which is under investigation.l have seen strange star like objects which suddenly appear in the middle of the bay about 100 mts above water and remain stationary for a few minutes then move of at approx 60 kmph at same height then the light fades out in the mean time another light appears in the same spot as original light and the cycle continues.This has been happening for over 6 months mainly on a monday evening around 9pm.lm really mystified with this activity.Maybe drones helicopters ect. Shocked

thegoldman24
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:58 pm

thegoldman24 wrote:l recently reported strange activity on port phillip bay to mufon which is under investigation.l have seen strange star like objects which suddenly appear in the middle of the bay about 100 mts above water and remain stationary for a few minutes then move of at approx 60 kmph at same height then the light fades out in the mean time another light appears in the same spot as original light and the cycle continues.This has been happening for over 6 months mainly on a monday evening around 9pm.lm really mystified with this activity.Maybe drones helicopters ect. Shocked

Hi Goldman, you don't think it may have something to do with the Avalon Airport as I noticed you live in Geelong.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  toadskin on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:11 pm

I was a witness to a "sighting" on a New Years Eve in Darwin. I was amazed at the way other witnesses described what they had seen and how it was reported in the press and on talk back radio, compared with what I saw and noted.

The objects later turned out to be hot air devices released by some kids from the local high school oval which is pretty much what I had assumed. The hysteria and conclusions of other witnesses made me question everything I had ever read about UFO's previously and since. If they are in fact real, I question why I have never seen a clear, focused photograph of one to this day. Particulartly now with the proliferation of smart phones and the like.

I believe there is probably intelligent life out there somewhere but doubt whether it has ever visited Earth.
toadskin
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Minermike on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:04 pm

I was driving along during the day and had these lights flashing in the sky. It took me a bit of time to work it out. It was the sun shinning on new copper wires on the power poles ! I could not see the wires in the distance but could see the flashes of light .
Minermike
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  boobook on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Sometime around 1992/3 we were travelling NW across Qld. and camped in an old road quarry North of Taroom.
Just on dusk we saw an elongated glowing shape travelling South just above the tree line at what seemed to be around 3km. to the West.
We watched it for around a minute until it went out of site.
Next morning on local ABC radio was reports of a UFO sighting across central Qld., mentioned that the ABC would listen to any reports from the public after the news that evening.
We were bush camped near Jerico and our CDMA phone had a signal so called in.
The ABC rang back (thankfully) put us on hold and we had quite a conversation with a couple of academics and other public callers who had witnessed this strange sighting.
Obviously there was no real explanation, but all agreed it was a "UFO"
Mike

boobook
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  thegoldman24 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Head investigator for mufon has checked into flight paths wombat and has no explanation for my sightings and has put it down as an unknown.lve been observing with binoculars and they are craft of some description but what l have no idea.The fact that this is happening right in the middle of the bay for no apparent reason puzzles me.

thegoldman24
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Thanks Aussie Jason. Adrian ss in 1977 I loaned my camera negatives, taken with my old pentax me SLR ,to a local amateur Ufo researcher ,who sent them to America,but never got them back, but did give me some prints.
Wombat, had a look using Google earth, to show West Brunswick,and your area and my past villa unit, the old house over the road, which was in my photos,aqnd the old Milk bar on the corner.

rockhunter 62, Iv'e heard of Antarctica, but never heard of New Schabenland, maybe coz it's New (pun intended) Sorry about that.
The Sod, You just jogged my memory, A Friend of my Father was travelling along a very hilly road, May be Reynolds rd when he was also surrounded by a bright light,so he sped up ,but approaching a hill, the car enginecut out, the object them flew away.
He checked the engine and said some of the wiring had melted ,and part of the battery also.

The goldman  24, With your story, it would have been nice to have a phone with a camera.
Since our 1977 experience i carry binoculars,as well as a phone with camera.
Toadskin, I would say there a lot of stuff out their which can be explained,and maybe a very tiny percentage,that cannot be.

Ater all of this,i used to look at the sky at night,most nights and on a particular cloudy and moon lit night,i saw a (star?) going fast between two clouds,too slow for a shooting star,and too fast for skylab back then.
Rang Keven Arnett after he did the weather,about the 1977 encounter,and told me it was Venus(bull sxxx).
PS Toadskin, I also heard on the clock radio ,next morningof my 1977 story,they made a great joke out of it, saying that it must have been a close encounter of the 3rd kind.Shocked

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:51 pm

These lights were photographed passing over Canberra at 3 AM 07/06/2008. They appeared to be travelling at around high altitude jet  speed and were spread out through approx 10 to 15 degrees 
The pic has been enhanced slightly to make the light more visible against the sky. Some camera movement is evident.

These two photo's were taken from Pakenham Victoria at 1:41 and 1:43 AM on the 22 Jan 2006.
They are very similar to the above pics.

This pic was sent to me as evidence of ufos streaking up out of the ground.
     The streaks are in fact snow flakes passing quite close to the camera lens.
The light was dull and a slow shutter speed was used which resulted in the snow flakes appearing as blurred streaks of light.
     If you look closely You can also spot a dark  object in the sky.

Last edited by adrian ss on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

satellites ?

Post  mogy on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 am

While waiting for the nights duck flight I was watching two satellites , not far apart from each other travelling slowly across the night sky when one just turned off about 90 degrees and carried on its way . I was sure they were satellites , looked just like stars , but moving, never seen any satellite change course again this was in the mid seventies.

mogy
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  thegoldman24 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:47 am

hapalogh this is ongoing.l observed the same lights as recent as last sunday night.lm going to buy a telescope and adaptor to fit a camera .l did take some shots but only came out looking like stars.Need a nikon900 with the zoom.

thegoldman24
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi ALL,These are my photos I took ln 1977 .

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi miner mike, a lot of sightings can be explained.
boobook,goldman 24 and wombat,yea their are some sightings that cannot be explained,or no authority wants to tell us anything,except trom my mates wife.
Adrian and mogy,It's was great to see the photos and hear all the stories.

hapalogh
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  au-fever on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:17 am

Some years back now I was in an area north of Southern Cross and I was there just waiting for a mate to turn up as we planned to go further north from that area, and I was camped just off the roadside on a bit of a hilltop as I was expecting him some time the next day, anyway I was killing time waiting for him to show up and went to a few spots that I knew nearby of to have a detect and as it turned out I ran into some guys that had just come into the area and set up camp.

On talking with them they were saying that they were camped the previous night further north of the side of the road and were saying that they spotted an eyrie greeny bluish light hovering above the trees around this area and they thought it could have been a ufo?, as it was there for some time and was blinking and flashing green blue etc, they seemed a bit unnerved by it pale and I said that I was camped in the area and didn't see or hear anything:scratch:

Anyway some time later the penny dropped and I realised what it was that they probably saw, lol! what I used to do was to put my Telstra internet stick on the end of some pvc retic tube, put it into a holder on the roof rack, and via to a long usb cable run it into the back of the car to connect it to my computer, this way I could get more range for the internet connection, so when in use it would blink and flash in a greeny bluish way so I think this is what they saw, later I put a larger diameter piece of retic pipe and cap on it so that I could leave it up there and out of the rain.

No more ufo sightings after that:cyclops:

au-fever

au-fever
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2016-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down