Prospecting and gay marriage.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prospecting and gay marriage.

Post  Axtyr on Sat May 20, 2017 6:36 pm

G'day all.

I know it sounds completely incompatible to be talking about this, but on the news tonight the head of the AMA has given his support for gay marriage as a "public health" issue due to it causing stress and depression for those affected by the ban.

Well how many of us prospectors feel a great deal of stress by the proposed National Heritage Area and now the proposed new National and State parks put up by the Greens. The Greens are all for gay marriage but see no problem with decimating our chosen recreation and stressing us all out. Maybe we should get the head of the AMA to object to these parks on our behalf.

Politics is a waiting game. If we are banned from these new parks then we should still detect in them and that will then make us a minority. Let's see how many politicians get behind our cause then.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

What the Greens and the like dont get

Post  Dig24crt on Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 am

In areas around Maryborough Vic in 19 years I have only seen 2 people that werent prospecting.One was jogging and the other was walking a dog.THATS FACT.
This apparent move to turn these areas into National Parks and improve tourism is flawed.I WOULD BET THAT THOSE TWO PEOPLE WERE LOCALS.
So rather than improve the economy, the following will happen.
1Coiltek and the surrounding gold shops will close
2The caravanparks and motels will loose the majority of there business.
3The regular influx of  interstate plates will dissappear
4Local businesses will suffer
5The influx of people that have and because of detecting retired and move to the region will stop
So on all counts this is a lose lose lose proposition.
Sales of detectors is a multi million dollar business.In life money talks and bullshit walks.I hope the corporates use their muscle to stop this.
We have seen how the Government has decimated the taxi industry, are we next?
Dig
Dig24crt
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Prospecting and gay marriage.

Post  adrian ss on Sun May 21, 2017 9:05 am

If Adam & Eve had been homosexual; Where would we be now?.....We would not exist. Because Eve would say to Adam. Ewwwww get away get away from me you disgusting man and Adam would say. Ohhh yucky, you are a woman, Get away, get away from me you disgusting woman. Rolling Eyes 

There would never have been a flood, or wars or Maca's or KFC and meat pies peas n chips. Gold would be of no use, the 7000 would never have been made   and the animals would be living happily ever after. cheers Very Happy
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Dig24crt on Sun May 21, 2017 9:33 am

Hey Adrian
Have seen you photos of the moon terrific, I bet you have a good idea of the age of the universe and being a technical person ld reckon you'd know about the origins of man thru DNA and fossil records.So let me get this somewhere in africa someone was called Adam and Eve.
Dig
Dig24crt
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

What, me worried...

Post  mungoman on Sun May 21, 2017 9:53 am

If you think about it...Adam had a rib removed which was turned, by god, into another human being, so does it mean that technically, Adam was playing with himself all his life, or, originally there was an Adam and an Adam?

Over.
mungoman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Sun May 21, 2017 10:50 am

mungoman wrote:If you think about it...Adam had a rib removed which was turned, by god, into another human being, so does it mean that technically, Adam was playing with himself all his life, or, originally there was an Adam and an Adam?

Over.

You Blokes just don't get it do you !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked No No Suspect Suspect
That rib bone was "Gender neutral" "Gender Fluid" or "Binary",  so what ever the case may have been that singular rib bone could claim to be any manner of things, So we could have had Adam & Evan ( the gay gender fluid transsexual male whom identified as a Lesbian binary gender fluid intersexed female with Bi polar) And that my friends is where we arrived at our opposing gender ( more so the bi polar part) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed affraid affraid affraid affraid bounce bounce
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2054
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr on Sun May 21, 2017 10:55 am

I love this, healthy discussion.

It reminds me of the time we were at the Royal Melbourne Show and the pavilion was displaying animals other than cats and dogs. As I looked in the cages I turned to my wife and asked her if she wanted to see all hell break loose. She inquired as to what I was talking about. I replied, "get one of those ferrets and throw it into one of the rabbit cages".

Talk about throwing the cat among the pidgeons (pigeons, whichever you prefer).

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Prospecting & gay marriage

Post  sandy2010 on Sun May 21, 2017 3:33 pm

adrian ss wrote:If Adam & Eve had been homosexual; Where would we be now?.....We would not exist. Because Eve would say to Adam. Ewwwww get away get away from me you disgusting man and Adam would say. Ohhh yucky, you are a woman, Get away, get away from me you disgusting woman. Rolling Eyes 

There would never have been a flood, or wars or Maca's or KFC and meat pies peas n chips. Gold would be of no use, the 7000 would never have been made   and the animals would be living happily ever after. cheers Very Happy

******************Reminds me of a cartoon I saw.....Noahs Ark had sailed on the flood and was well out over the horizon when a voice yelled out,"The unicorns are gay"!

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun May 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Dig24crt wrote:Hey Adrian
Have seen you photos of the moon terrific, I bet you have a good idea of the age of the universe and being a technical person ld reckon you'd know about the origins of man thru DNA and fossil records.So let me get this somewhere in africa someone was called Adam and Eve.
Dig

Well if they were made in Africa their names would more likely have been something like:
Himgoto & mambooty. drunken

DNA doesn't give any clues to age and fossil age is only as accurate as the method used to date them and all of those methods are flawed by the lack of human knowledge of the true nature of the past original conditions of the universe.  scratch and  study doesn't help much.
Anyway white people existed long before black skinned people. They are an off shoot of us. AHHHH HAAAA HAAAA HAA HAAAA AIEEEEEE!! YEE!! HAAAAA!!  Q12 Q14 Q35....HOOOO BOy I'm on a roll. I gotta stay off the red bull.  Q12
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnieL on Sun May 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Is this topic really necessary. There are always minority groups whether it be by race, sexuality, abused people and so on.  Drawing a comparison between the AMA comments on stress of homosexuals and stress from detecting is 'drawing a long bow'.  Then others go on with the derision of gay people and marriage.

This is a gold prospecting forum and things can get way "off topic".  Give it a rest guys.
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

AnnieL wrote:Is this topic really necessary. There are always minority groups whether it be by race, sexuality, abused people and so on.  Drawing a comparison between the AMA comments on stress of homosexuals and stress from detecting is 'drawing a long bow'.  Then others go on with the derision of gay people and marriage.

This is a gold prospecting forum and things can get way "off topic".  Give it a rest guys.

Q33 Let it go guys.

Management

Number of posts : 3558
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  UNCLE BOB on Sun May 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Get rid of this crap
UNCLE BOB
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1320