Manchester Bombing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manchester Bombing

Post  Wombat on Wed May 24, 2017 8:49 am

Just letting everyone one know, my heart go's out to the people of Manchester. Specially to the families that have lost love ones and to the injured.

wombat Sad
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4251
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Manchester Bombing

Post  Guest on Wed May 24, 2017 7:48 pm

I`m with you on that , Wombat.

Poor kids won`t have the chance to grow up and enjoy life. Families and communities torn apart Very depressing reading the papers ,today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Wed May 24, 2017 10:31 pm

Sad news indeed fellas. Sad   My condolences to all who have been affected by this tragedy.

Kon.
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2447
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Thu May 25, 2017 8:07 am

Sad? Yes I guess so although a bit of an understatement. But the attack need never have happened  because the answer to Islam and their violence and savagery is simple....We all know the answer but nobody is prepared to act on it.
There was an interesting dispute  between  two high ranking Muslims on Sunrise this morning. If you had watched that segment you would have heard the truth about Islam.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Thu May 25, 2017 9:32 am

Yes extremely sad Evil or Very Mad
M
Adrian you are spot on, The only approach that will quell the rise of Islam The twisted Ideology is a 10 for 1 body count, starting with the most vocal at every Mosque, don't be confused we are at war!!!!!!
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2076
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  deutran on Thu May 25, 2017 10:58 am

There will always be people who have a need to control others in the way of religion or in everyday life.If they are unable to achieve in conventional means this they resort to violence or threats.We see this everyday in domestic violence,bullying or threats in the workplace I even had a guy pull out a knife once because he thought I encroached on his fishing spot.
I think the key is in early intervention to change the mindset of young people in accepting the free will of human beings and consideration of our fellow man.Negotiating skills and compromise are the key and just maybe we wouldn't see the high divorce and separation rates that are impacting our children so much.
The manchester bombing is the end result of a child not given the correct core beliefs in respect of human life,misguided by religious fanaticism.
I feel sad for all the young lives that are lost,but more so for the remaining families and the injured who may never recover.
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Thu May 25, 2017 11:21 am

I just don't get why members on here continue to tar every Muslim with the same brush. There is over a billion Muslims in the world, do you feel that you are at war with a billion Muslims?
Of course not,  and what is called radical Islam has nothing to do with Islam but all to do with power hungry corrupt warlords , basically gangsters, wishing to take over certain areas to satisfy their macho needs of power and wealth by using uneducated brainwashed youth to actually do their dirty work.
They use Islam as a means to an end.
Just like the Chinese gangsters in power in China use communism ie: no elections, to stay in power.
Ask yourself why the USA which has a military force that was designed to go to war to kill the entire Soviet Union forces, not bothered to kill off this flea on it's A*s*. It could do it in a heartbeat.

Please cut out the generalisation of Muslims as all being radical and all must be destroyed, it isn't going to happen. You cannot go round killing everything your xenophobic of and it makes you sound as uneducated and unworldly. You might wish Australia to go back to the forties and fifties, but you better wake up to the fact that it's not going to happen.

Management

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Thu May 25, 2017 12:36 pm

You can be sure that when that bombing was announced in the streets throughout the Islamic Middle East. If you had been there you would have seen and heard hundreds of thousands of Muslims cheering and celebrating in the streets and in their homes.
     The Koran is the heart and soul of Islam.If you do not follow and live according to the Koran then you are not a true Muslim. It like the Old Testament, is a book of war and murder, incest,psychopathic sexual obsession  and all manner of violence.
     As a matter of fact the Koran runs almost parallel to the Old Testament in its doctrines.

Look at Moses and the Israelites and you will read where they marauded across the countryside taking every city they could and put the inhabitants to the sword and dashed babies and children to death against the rocks.....All in the name of God.

The believers in the Old Testament who existed before the birth of JC,  planted the seeds of Islam. It was these people who bumped off JC because he called himself the son of God (The greatest irritation to Islam). 

Islam needs a new prophet who stands for true peace. The Koran, like the Old Testament needs to be re written to reflect this.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 pm

slimpickens wrote:I just don't get why members on here continue to tar every Muslim with the same brush. There is over a billion Muslims in the world, do you feel that you are at war with a billion Muslims?
Of course not,  and what is called radical Islam has nothing to do with Islam but all to do with power hungry corrupt warlords , basically gangsters, wishing to take over certain areas to satisfy their macho needs of power and wealth by using uneducated brainwashed youth to actually do their dirty work.
They use Islam as a means to an end.
Just like the Chinese gangsters in power in China use communism ie: no elections, to stay in power.
Ask yourself why the USA which has a military force that was designed to go to war to kill the entire Soviet Union forces, not bothered to kill off this flea on it's A*s*. It could do it in a heartbeat.

Please cut out the generalisation of Muslims as all being radical and all must be destroyed, it isn't going to happen. You cannot go round killing everything your xenophobic of and it makes you sound as uneducated and unworldly. You might wish Australia to go back to the forties and fifties, but you better wake up to the fact that it's not going to happen.

Slim,
I have to respectfully disagree with you on a number of points!
For the record I believe this to be an appropriate discussion & one which can be had respectfully to enhance everyone's understanding of the world we live in.

In the above post's I don't see any reference to All Muslims, who must be destroyed. It's just not there!!
A Billion Muslims are at war with any Ideology that is not theirs, the Koran says that there can only be one religion, if they are good muslims they follow the Koran! most of them just don't voice it, they are happy to wait another 100 or so years & mate that is what they will do they have an end game !!! The west cannot organise themselves for 5 bloody years!!!

The problem I see with Islam and it's not just the Radicals!! is the, Oppression of all Woman, Child Brides, Rape which they think is a right, FGM, Stoning to death for Adultery, beating for disobedience, Honour killings, paedophilia, these are just to name a few !!!!
These things just don't belong in the modern world Do they????
So if Islam was to change course from the current path of which it has been on for some 1400 years well then we could possibly accept it ????? but I doubt it.

I'm sure that the many 100's of thousand's of refugee's of the Islamic faith who entered Europe would claim to be "Moderate" but just look at the issue's that have arisen, Rapes every single day more than 1 in many countries, murders, bashings etc etc, As a father of daughters I don't think we need this filth in this great country, the Italians & Greeks & folks from countless other countries did not have this impact in the forties & fifties.

Condemnation of these attacks does nothing to prevent any further attacks, to do that you need to strike at the core of a problem & that is the hate preaching that goes on in every single Mosque in these Muslim ghetto's, cut off a snakes head & he can't bite you !!!

That is all my opinion, I'm interested in others.
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  someday on Thu May 25, 2017 2:15 pm

adrian ss wrote: Islam needs a new prophet who stands for true peace. The Koran, like the Old Testament needs to be re written to reflect this.

Unfortunately the chances of this ever happening is about zilch!
without a new prophet any attempt to re write the koran will create even more radical splinter groups within Harry's worldly world..
that Imam on sunrise is Shia, for him to be saying what he's saying is pretty obvious, just think why muslims have always killed other muslims
and this bloke can see the writing on the wall for Aussie land..
someday
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Thu May 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Freedom of speech, will always be allowed on this forum, as long as, it does not contravene, the forums first & main rule of, "Respect For One Another" . One must also keep in mind that religion, like politics, will always bring controversy. There is enough hatred in this world, without us adding any more to it?   Keep in mind, this is first & foremost, a Gold Detecting/Prospecting Forum.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Dig24crt on Thu May 25, 2017 4:15 pm

There are tragedies in this world and we wether or not we like it we are part of it.The list goes on bali paris lindt 911 to name a few, oh and one I forgot 100, 000 to 250, 000 innocent civillians killed in the invasion of Iraq.Havent seen the candlelit vigil for that one yet.We have Bonsai to thank for that (small Bush).Thats is more abhorrent that the rest put together. But it doesnt rate.
The western world set this tragedy in motion and now as usual innocent people are paying the price.A miniscule number of radicalised muslims are responsible for these attacks on the western world. Time for Palestine to be given back to the Palestinians and the Western world to get out of the Middle East.Then and only then will there be a chance for peace
Dig
Dig24crt
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke on Thu May 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Hey Dig,
I agree in part, They should never have gone into Iraq it has been a complete mess !!!!!!!!!!!!
What would you have them do with the Jewish people if as you say return the area to the Palestinians ?? I'm going to have to check my history again !!! I'm not sure it was ever a Palestinian state??? I'll get back to that one.
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Thu May 25, 2017 5:22 pm

I agree with a lot of what you have said here but:
   If the West gets out of the middle East. Do you think the Middle east will get out of the West??....No they will not because they want the West and will do whatever it takes to get control of it and that includes pretending to be friendly with everyone and even appearing to be of another religion.
    Until we realise that Islam will never be anything other than what it is and always has been with incompatibility and intolerance with any other religion or system of belief and for as long as we continue to allow Islam into this country, there will always be random terrorist like attacks here and everywhere else that has people of Islamic faith trying to gain a foothold.

We are told of Moderate and Extreme Muslims??
Does that mean moderate Muslims only kill a few people and inflict just the occasional barbaric punishments to wrong doers while Extreme Muslims kill truck loads and go totally nuts if a law is broken or even bent a bit?

Look at Arche at the moment. Homosexuals are being caned and flogged if they are caught making love to each other!!??
Give me a break. Are these people not able to express feelings of love towards each other?? who the hell else are they going to fall in love with? Are they to be forced to hook up with straight people?? Would that not be the same as heterosexuals being forced to make love to or to marry a homosexual? How many of you think you could handle that situation without tipping the scales towards serious instability??

Islam and associated archaic and barbaric law system has to change.

Last edited by adrian ss on Thu May 25, 2017 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Thu May 25, 2017 5:28 pm

rc62burke wrote:Hey Dig,
I agree in part, They should never have gone into Iraq it has been a complete mess !!!!!!!!!!!!
What would you have them do with the Jewish people if as you say return the area to the Palestinians ?? I'm going to have to check my history again !!! I'm not sure it was ever a  Palestinian state??? I'll get back to that one.

Read the Old Testament and you will find your answers to a lot of questions. If you read between the lines you will discover why the concept of a Son Of God was introduced and why the New Testament came into being.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dig24crt on Thu May 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Burkie
Dont know how boundaries can be done but it is imperative that this impass is solved.
Adrian
Muslims want everyone to Muslims as much as Christians want everone to be Christians.
I once had an Aunty who lived in Pascoe Vale under the flight path of the old Essendon Airport, She never went to church or ever read the bible.Her life was constantly devoted to helping people , it didnt matter what colour or religion they where.
Dont quote the bible at me Adrian unless you can prove to me you are like her
Dig
Dig24crt
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi all, this has gone way off topic, so unless you want to say your condolences for the Manchester bombing, please don't add anything else, or else I'll have to lock it.

Management

Back to top Go down

Post  ttrash on Thu May 25, 2017 8:09 pm

slimpickens wrote:Hi all, this has gone way off topic, so unless you want to say your condolences for the Manchester bombing, please don't add anything else, or else I'll have to lock it.

Correct !

Sincere condolences .

ttrash
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 am

OK I guess. But I do believe that we should be able to give an opinion on something that is effecting all of us in a detrimental way  and likely our very way of life in the future if we continue to be apathetic.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Fri May 26, 2017 9:19 am

adrian ss wrote:OK I guess. But I do believe that we should be able to give an opinion on something that is effecting all of us in a detrimental way  and likely our very way of life in the future if we continue to be apathetic.

That's fine Adrian, but not in Wombats post. Why not do your own post and see if it can be discussed in a civilised manner. If it can't, and it goes cockeyed, it gets locked and you lose your opportunity to tell us your views on this subject.

Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Fri May 26, 2017 11:46 am

Sorry I messed up your post Wombat.

I was trying to get to the heart of the cause of the bombings.
Every sane person condemns the I.S. attacks and we all feel and express inwardly, unspoken condolences towards the victims and their families.

I have tried posting on a Christian forum but very quickly get attacked from all sides by extremest Christians who frankly, come across almost as nasty as I.S.

So I guess I will let sleeping dogs lay.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi Adrian  That's Ok mate. I know you and others were getting out your frustrations. I thinks we all feel the same way and our opinions of the course of the bombing. But my main thoughts were with the people of Manchester at the time of posting and not so much about the people or person responsible for the bombing or the reasons why. I think we all know why, because he and these groups are nut cases and their ideals are way of the planet and not excepted in most parts of the modern world and must be stopped.
But for the reason of why these things are happening and how to stop it is for a later date and discussion.
Right now it is all about Manchester and her people.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4251
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun May 28, 2017 8:29 am

Dig24crt wrote:Burkie
Dont know how boundaries can be done but it is imperative that this impass is solved.
Adrian
Muslims want everyone to Muslims as much as Christians want everone to be Christians.
I once had an Aunty who lived in Pascoe Vale under the flight path of the old Essendon Airport, She never went to church or ever read the bible.Her life was constantly devoted to helping people , it didnt matter what colour or religion they where.
Dont quote the bible at me Adrian unless you can prove to me you are like her
Dig

There was definitely a time when Christianity forced itself upon everybody in all countries and did it in a violent, savage and  barbaric way. These were the people who continued follow the teachings of the Old testament and even for quite some time after the intro of the New Testament. There are still Fundamentalist Christians today. I find it strange that these people call themselves Christian  when they do not live according to the teachings of JC.

These were Fundamentalist  Christians (a bit like Islam). But Christianity changed slowly to what it is today, a compassionate friendly and positive thinking religion that tolerates and accepts all religions including Islam. It is only when Islam attacks Christianity that we fight back.....It is also only Islam that attacks savagely all other religions.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Religion.

Post  mungoman on Sun May 28, 2017 9:09 am

There's been a change in christianity for some in America, and it goes by the name of Kingdom Now.

It believes that God has lost control due to Satan, and it's up to adherents to take back 'The Kingdom'. Certain American politicians are firm followers which explains a lot to me.

Have a google of this Kingdom Come - it's a bloody worry...
mungoman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  someday on Sun May 28, 2017 7:10 pm

I've pretty much my whole life thought of myself as an atheist then to find out through some research I was more in line as an agnostic
then to delve a little deeper into the obvious genocide and ridicule of christians to find that we've been taught in school to disbelieve in a creator for the past 80ish years!
The plain fact is government paid scientists with all there sophisticated technology can't make even the simplest of living things, yet they object to a creator??
seriously, what a joke!!
As for kingdom, this actually spells it out... and no, I'm not a born again Christian, but given the choice of believing in science or god I'll choose god!
http://www.desiringgod.org/messages/is-the-kingdom-present-or-future
someday
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Sun May 28, 2017 9:26 pm

G'day fellas.

Once again, I'm dumb founded as to how this topic strayed, from giving condolences to the people affected by the Manchester bombings, to searching for the Divine? Shocked
Could we please, try to stay on track?

Kon. Q11
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun May 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Believing in a God makes life easy. It answers all questions in a simplistic and child like manner.

EG 
Where did we come from?....God created us.

Who created God?...God created himself......God can do everything and anything.

Where do the stars and galaxies come from.?...God created them.

How do we know what is right and wrong.?.....God told us through the words of human prophets in the Bible.....Coz he couldn't tell us himself.....Coz he doesn't exist........Anything can be right or wrong. We just decide for ourselves with a majority vote...........If a community says rape is fine in their community then it is fine.    Islam says Paedophilia is fine and that old codgers can marry and have sex with little children once they hit puberty and the majority agrees coz it is in the Koran that it is right for old dudes to get it on with little children........Ye Gods and little fishes. 

What happens to us after we die?......We go to heaven or hell depending on whether we have been good or bad.  Although I reckon we just rot in the ground like everything else..

Why can I not see god?...  Because God is an Invisible God.....That is very convenient doncha think.

Why does God kill people in churches and hospitals and crush them in earthquakes and bury them alive in collapsed mines and drown them in tsunamies and allow  such terrible suffering in the world??....God works in mysterious ways...........

Why did  God cause my cats to die in such a horrendous manner??.....Cats are just animals but people are special animals and are to be kept alive for as long as possible no matter what the suffering 
       i
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun May 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Kon61gold wrote:G'day fellas.

Once again, I'm dumb founded as to how this topic strayed, from giving condolences to the people affected by the Manchester bombings, to searching for the Divine? Shocked
Could we please, try to stay on track?

Kon. Q11
Oops. Sorry mate I am finished now.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Sun May 28, 2017 9:41 pm

So have I with this topic Adrian. This topic has now run its course.

Cheers Kon.
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top