Has the gold run out?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has the gold run out?

Post  goldchaser on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:50 am

bloodgold2 wrote:Yeah mate forgot you were overseas living it up Smile  here is a couple of pics sitting at home before heading out to our mining tenements. Yet to buy a truck to transport, leaning more towards a tipper than a flat tray back as it then has multiple uses if the situation arises. Smile

Sorry slim if I have strayed off topic on your thread.

What a ripper is it brand new,i was thinking of a small digger also but nothing like your budget,similar size i thought would be a minimum size to kick off with,be interesting to hear what ya thoughts are on it after some use mate.....

goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

-has-the-gold-run-out

Post  bloodgold2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:40 am

slimpickens wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote: Y

Are you kidding Dave? Working one of these excavators was always one of my unfulfilled dream jobs! The power, changing the earth's surface with a single lever...............would make ya feel like a God!

The more photos the merrier !

This is as big as i ever owned or played with. Sad

That's my niece Eleni at the controls, who was about 10 seconds away from balling her eyes out to be taken off.

It was named "Tinky" by another one of my nieces. Embarassed

Thanks Slim, looks like your niece is ready to bail Smile mate any machine that saves you swinging a pick is a good thing. Smile
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  bloodgold2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:51 am

hugh62 wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:Yeah mate forgot you were overseas living it up Smile  here is a couple of pics sitting at home before heading out to our mining tenements. Yet to buy a truck to transport, leaning more towards a tipper than a flat tray back as it then has multiple uses if the situation arises. Smile

Mate I got a feeling your finding a lot more Gold than your letting on about ,or there's good money in writing books... T37  ... Razz ...  Mate she's a ripper , I dry hired a PC 5.5 last year ,very impressed ,jeez the little bugger could dig ,she's immaculate ,gotta be very low hours ??? ,no Q/H ?? ,yeah mate ,a 5 metre  tipper ?? a mate bought a SBR Isuzu 500 at auction online $15,000 last year ,V G Order  .Good combo too if u wanted to go contracting !!! 

Errr sorry Slim ,I tend to get a bit excited when I see a bit of yellow ,mate u definetly got a great interlecttual mind there ,thou i'm a bit confused thou mate ,what happens when u cross polarity's ,negative - positive ,do u blow a fuse... T10

Hi Hugh, lol! well mate I will give you a tip, there is no money in writing books Smile Yep I am happy with it so far, got some grunt for a small machine.Decided to give the quick hitch a miss as they are an extra 5k, and for what the machine will be doing we will not be changing to other attachments to often.
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

-has-the-gold-run-out

Post  bloodgold2 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 am

goldchaser wrote:

What a ripper is it brand new,i was thinking of a small digger also but nothing like your budget,similar size i thought would be a minimum size to kick off with,be interesting to hear what ya thoughts are on it after some use mate.....

Hey GC, yeah mate she is new, would of loved the 9ton but it was simply to many yellow rocks Smile Yep will let you know how it goes, the 3year warranty and in field servicing swayed me to go new.
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  WF2.0 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:14 am

Nice new work tool there, must be exciting to get to work on your lease. Hope you find plenty, your a gentleman imo and slim is a bloody funny fella.

Cheers

WF2.0
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2016-07-14

Back to top Go down

-has-the-gold-run-out

Post  bloodgold2 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:40 pm

WF2.0 wrote:
Nice new work tool there, must be exciting to get to work on your lease. Hope you find plenty, your a gentleman imo and slim is a bloody funny fella.

Cheers

Hi WF2.0, thanks mate, beats swinging a pick or the grounds to deep for the detector Smile Yeah mate we will do ok, have had a few last minute hicups need to get native title inspection done then we are good to go Smile A gentleman, well there would be some that would not agree on that count mate lol! Yep that Slim is a funny buggar Smile Cheers Dave.
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top