Monster 1000

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:32 pm

[url=detector prospector]monster mash[/url]. Don't know why I carn't copy and paste guys Smile Q30 V19  If anyone knows how, please share to the forum. Cheers Dave.


Here you go

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/3837-monster-mash/
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Thanks Jen, I am hopeless with that type of stuff. Smile
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Jen on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:52 pm

Gee Bloodgold...  not what i was excepting to read..
OUCH!!! Hope you heal quickly

Wow!! Pass my congratulations too her.. V05

I will be waiting for the picture!


P.s how did you know it was me?? Suspect lol!

_________________
Be happy everyone Lifes to short

Cheers jen.
avatar
Jen
Management

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 am

Jen58 wrote:Gee Bloodgold...  not what i was excepting to read..
OUCH!!! Hope you heal quickly

Wow!! Pass my congratulations too her.. V05

I will be waiting for the picture!


P.s how did you know it was me?? Suspect lol!

Thanks Jen, yep beginning of the 7th week since it happened, splint clinic reckons about another 4 weeks to get full mobility on my fingers.Times like this I wish I was left handed lol!
Will pass on the congrats, and post a pic when they come into town. Cheers Dave. P.s your always the first to help out us computer illiterate blokes Smile
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  determined1 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 am

Hmm,

Must be something in the air at the moment Dave.

I managed to dislocate the left last Thursday when shoulder met the concrete.

Still not in your class though.

Best of luck with the recovery. I can say that I did get very good service on Virgin Airlines on Friday. Might have something to do with being wingless. lol!

Bernie

Determined1

determined1
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2013-03-27

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:32 pm

determined1 wrote:Hmm,

Must be something in the air at the moment Dave.

I managed to dislocate the left last Thursday when shoulder met the concrete.

Still not in your class though.

Best of luck with the recovery. I can say that I did get very good service on Virgin Airlines on Friday. Might have something to do with being wingless.  lol!

Bernie

Determined1

Yeah Bernie, it sux being injured, specially this time of year. Hope you mend quickly mate. As promised a pic of the monster gold found by Dales new girl, there is a pic of her holding it but I will not post that one as Im unsure if she would approved of her photo on the net.First time ever using a detector.
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Jen on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:50 pm

Q27
Congratulations to the young lady Q38 Q38

_________________
Be happy everyone Lifes to short

Cheers jen.
avatar
Jen
Management

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:46 pm

Yeah I agree, Jen good on her. Though a beginner, it sure helps being put on good gold country. Smile Though not monster related, Dale was going to flick me a pick of his finds for his time off work with his new girl. Will share if it is ok with him to post.
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Jen on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:41 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:Yeah I agree, Jen good on her. Though a beginner, it sure helps being put on good gold country. Smile Though not monster related, Dale was going to flick me a pick of his finds for his time off work with his new girl. Will share if it is ok with him to post.

Yes being on gold bearing ground does help a LOT Laughing
Also being told where the gold may be helps a LOT Wink  Laughing


_________________
Be happy everyone Lifes to short

Cheers jen.
avatar
Jen
Management

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Mike54 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Very nice Nuggy to kickoff with as a newbie and a great find to christen the new GM1000. T06 A big congrats to the young Lass. Keep up the good work to all.

Cheers.

Mike.

_________________
Live long and prosper. cheers Mike.

PMAV, APLA & NAPFA Member.
avatar
Mike54
Management

Number of posts : 92
Age : 62
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Jen58 wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:Yeah I agree, Jen good on her. Though a beginner, it sure helps being put on good gold country. Smile Though not monster related, Dale was going to flick me a pick of his finds for his time off work with his new girl. Will share if it is ok with him to post.

Yes being on gold bearing ground does help a LOT Laughing
Also being told where the gold may be helps a LOT Wink  Laughing


lol! yeah I guess your right Jen, but at least it was not planted like I have done many times over the years to give a newbie some confidence in there ability to find gold. Smile With 136 users on line I find it somewhat sad for the forum that you and Burnie are the only members to post a reply. V19 I guess the other 134 users online don't want to see any gold finds lol!
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  rockhunter62 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Sorry for not putting in a reply sooner Dave. Just didn't want to remind you that the young lass dirtied your monster for you with such a nice nugget. Good on her and good on you for being a gentleman for letting her use it. You are a real champion of a bloke. Very Happy

Cheers

Doug
avatar
rockhunter62
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2016-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  mallee00 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Picked up a S/H Monster today, bloke had a grumpy missus so I nabbed a bargain. Seems like a fun thing to use, the gold probability is pretty accurate although I have only tested it in the yard, it knocks out the steel targets. Its definitely aimed at the 3rd world countries, they give you a fitting so you can use a broom-handle as a replacement shaft. Look forward to having a play in the goldfields.

mallee00
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  slimpickens on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:26 am

Nice work by the newest goldhound Dave, you always wonder how a new crew member will turn out. You'd like them to be successful  ........ but not as successful as yourself  Twisted Evil  (just kidding)  Very Happy

_________________
Chasing the Golden Goddess till the Bitch wears me out!
avatar
slimpickens
Management

Number of posts : 3542
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Wombat on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:34 am

Hi Dave, been away and only had a chance every so often to have a quick look in. Sorry to hear about your injury mate and I hope you will be back swinging ASAP. Great to hear about the monster target being found by the Monster detector. It seems to be a good machine for the price and the young lady is handling it well by what she has found. Anyway mate get well and get out there as there is gold to be found.
wombat Wink
avatar
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4208
Age : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Mike54 wrote:Very nice Nuggy to kickoff with as a newbie and a great find to christen the new GM1000.   T06    A big congrats to the young Lass.   Keep up the good work to all.  

Cheers.  

Mike.  

Yeah Mike it is a nice one, will have my work cut out trying to better that weight straight up with the monster Smile
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:41 pm

rockhunter62 wrote:Sorry for not putting in a reply sooner Dave. Just didn't want to remind you that the young lass dirtied your monster for you with such a nice nugget. Good on her and good on you for being a gentleman for letting her use it. You are a real champion of a bloke. Very Happy

Cheers

Doug

Hey mate thanks for the reply Smile lol! yeah not happy about it lol! only joking, bloody good on her I reckon Smile
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:45 pm

mallee00 wrote:Picked up a S/H Monster today, bloke had a grumpy missus so I nabbed a bargain. Seems like a fun thing to use, the gold probability is pretty accurate although I have only tested it in the yard, it knocks out the steel targets. Its definitely aimed at the 3rd world countries, they give you a fitting so you can use a broom-handle as a replacement shaft. Look forward to having a play in the goldfields.

Good pick up mate, the grumpy missus worked in your favour Smile Certainly wont be my serious detector, but I have some applications in mind that i should have some fun with it Smile
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:51 pm

slimpickens wrote:Nice work by the newest goldhound Dave, you always wonder how a new crew member will turn out. You'd like them to be successful  ........ but not as successful as yourself  Twisted Evil  (just kidding)  Very Happy

Hey Slim, newest goldhound ? hmm think she is on a trial phase ATM Smile any more nuggets like that and she is out lol!
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Wombat wrote:Hi Dave, been away and only had a chance every so often to have a quick look in. Sorry to hear about your injury mate and I hope you will be back swinging ASAP. Great to hear about the monster target being found by the Monster detector. It seems to be a good machine for the price and the young lady is handling it well by what she has found. Anyway mate get well and get out there as there is gold to be found.
wombat Wink

Hi Wombat, thanks mate, yep on the mend Smile Haven't been out bush with it yet so carn't really comment, but Dale was in today and said it was found at a depth of about 10 inches she called him over and he watched her dig it out.
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Anyway Dale gave the ok to post his finds for his week off work. 4 part days detecting with the 7k, hope you enjoy Smile



233grams with the lid weight on tare.

81 grammer.

82 grammer
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Ash100456 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:25 pm

Dale done Good is an understatement, Wonder how much better his tally will be with the new Zed up-dates. Congrats !!!!

Cheers
Ashley
avatar
Ash100456
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 881
Age : 61
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Kon61gold on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:48 pm

Thank Dale for us Dave. Much appreciate him sharing his finds with us. cheers

Cheers Kon. T25
avatar
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2331
Age : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Ash100456 wrote:Dale done Good is an understatement, Wonder how much better his tally will be with the new Zed up-dates.  Congrats !!!!

Cheers
Ashley

Hi Ash, didn't even know a new Zed update was happening. Will let him know tonight before he heads back out.
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:56 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Thank Dale for us Dave. Much appreciate him sharing his finds with us. cheers

Cheers Kon. T25

Hi Kon, will do mate.
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Jen on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Holy cow! WOW thats some nice eye candy.  V10
Pass on my CONGRATULATIONS    V09

Thankyou for sharing with us all Bloodgold & Dale Twisted Evil T17


Last edited by Jen58 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Be happy everyone Lifes to short

Cheers jen.
avatar
Jen
Management

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  AnnieL on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Bloodgold2, sorry to hear of your injuries.  Hope you are on the mend as I can sympathise with your 'lay down time'.  

Some great gold finds there all round. Gobsmacked !! Congrats to them.
avatar
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 887
Age : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  rockhunter62 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Well done Dale, pass on our congratulations Dave. I hope he goes this well when he is at work. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers

Doug
avatar
rockhunter62
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2016-03-07

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Jen58 wrote:Holy cow! WOW thats some nice eye candy.  V10
Pass on my CONGRATULATIONS    V09

Thankyou for sharing with us all Bloodgold & Dale  Twisted Evil  T17

Thanks Jen, will pass onto Dale and his girl, nothing huge like some WA and VIC finds. But yeah they do add up:) p.s you been to town to check your mail yet for the new book?  [/quote]


Last edited by Jen58 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to fix my error)
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Monster 1000

Post  bloodgold2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:10 pm

AnnieL wrote:Bloodgold2, sorry to hear of your injuries.  Hope you are on the mend as I can sympathise with your 'lay down time'.  

Some great gold finds there all round. Gobsmacked !! Congrats to them.

Thanks Annie, yep I carn't afford for anymore hiccups in the season, The Goldhounds have a big season ahead. Smile
avatar
bloodgold2
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster 1000

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum