Handheld CB

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handheld CB

Post  keeif12 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:38 am

Gday guys recently purchased a couple of handheld CB from AUSCB and I have to say they are a great little pair of handhelds. Was getting extremely good reception from about 2km distance in extreme scrub and bush and hilly terrain. They didnt falter at all and I was getting great reception when chatting with my wife on the road at around 5km. Haven't tested them any further than that to see how far you can go till they drop out but I was very impressed for such a cheap unit. Check them out if you are thinking of getting yourself some. I got them for prospecting and I have a large bush property that I want my kids to be able to explore but so I can check in on them. Always a little worried when you buy cheap but these don't feel cheap.

keeif12
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Handheld CB

Post  Wombat on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi keeif Where did you get them and at what cost, mate??? Does it come with it's own battery pack or can you use single battery's that you can buy of the shelf ???
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  keeif12 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Gday mate they were only $99 per piece you can get them at auscb.com.au. You can buy spare batteries for them and they can be charged via 12v or 240v. I also got the larger aerial but haven't needed it as yet

keeif12
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:44 am

keeif12 wrote:Gday mate they were only $99 per piece you can get them at auscb.com.au. You can buy spare batteries for them and they can be charged via 12v or 240v. I also got the larger aerial but haven't needed it as yet

Thanks Mate good info.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4223
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down