Getting back in the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting back in the game

Post  billbo82 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Hi everyone, I've recently made the move over to WA (just south of Perth for work) and I'm keen to get back into the game after a year and a half out. I've been starting my research and I'm wondering... when you pick a "pending lease" on tengraph, do you then need to contact anyone to gain access to that land? I haven't yet downloaded tengraph or Citrix (I'm using an iPad) so any advice about that would be much appreciated. Bill.
billbo82
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2014-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting back in the game

Post  goldchaser on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Just the station owner Bill,you will find a list of station ph no's on dep's site somewhere,or google,most will come up.
Another tip on the top bar on tengraph you will see different boxs,its windows or process the one im talking about,open it and you will have an option there for "active holders",play with it a bit and you can have a small box on the left of screen showing all holders of any lease you click on,also you can open more detail on that lease etc showing application date,in case ya think it might be about to go live,we use the active holders one alot as we have a policy that we dont go on "private guys" ground even if its pending,we only go on company pending,just the way we roll but all pending ya aloud on.
Good luck and get out there,lots of ground about..... Very Happy
goldchaser
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1268
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  billbo82 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:11 pm

Thanks mate,good advice. Downloaded Citrix and went on tengraph online... just having an issue ATM not being able to open up the google earth link to overlay the lease?
billbo82
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  mulgadansa on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:37 am

Gday Bilbo
I have been using an android tablet for a couple of years now for in the field Tengraph.
Same issue as you, no google earth link. Fine on my laptop but I think it is because the tablet version of GE is different to the full blown PC version of GE.
Be great if someone out there knows a fix.
Cheers
Brett
mulgadansa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  billbo82 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 am

Ah I see, that's a shame... considering I brought the iPad mainly for this purpose hahaha. I wonder if we can have a ge account that we can save the info to on the pc and then log in from the tablet and access it that way. Eg... do the homework at home and then just take the tablet into the field.
billbo82
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top