Off Topic. Global Warming! BS Renewable Energy! BS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off Topic. Global Warming! BS Renewable Energy! BS

Post  adrian ss on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:16 am

I never thought I would live to see the day that Australians could not afford their electricity and gas.
I never though I would live to see the day that there was not enough electricity and gas to meet our needs.
Why is most of our gas being shipped overseas leaving us under supplied??....Am I missing something here or what??

Well thanks to renewable energy and Greens and those who have not the remotest idea of what or how much energy is required to keep this country running , many Aussies can no longer afford electricity and or gas. The intro of wind and solar generators and the shutting down of coal powered elec generators plus the belief that we should never use nuclear power generators has caused electricity and gas shortages Australia wide. Soon we will be having blackouts and brownouts like third world countries.
Australia has a population of approx 24 million and that combined with the notion that this country can support 70 million people and that we should be using total renewable energy power generation is going to bring this country to its knees in the near future.

Right now it is 2.5 deg C outside and 9 deg in my house. The only heating I am getting is from the back of the tele and this comp and the extra jacket I have put on.
I hear that Hazelwood power station will be the next to shut down.......Ye Gods and little Fishes! Are our Governments totally stupid?
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic. Global Warming! BS Renewable Energy! BS

Post  Minermike on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Yes , few governments are forward thinking, they only want to get a pat on the back for what they do in the next month or two.

Just think how things would be if the government had said you can have gas for the same price Japan pays for it. Say 10 cents per liter , everybody would have a gas powered car. How much co2 gas would that save ? No, they have to rip us off for taxes and it will not change.
Minermike
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  UNCLE BOB on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Foreign counties are ruling.
WA has the world's largest lithium mine and guess who owns that......... It's not in Australia's hands.

It's China. Twisted Evil
UNCLE BOB
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2010-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:17 am

I noticed last night on a news report that some food manufactures are reducing the size and weight of some of their food items because it cost more now for gas and electricity to produce them. But the cost of these items have not gone down though accordingly. Smaller packaging same cost. V41
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4212
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 am

I can remember when Australia was totally independent on the rest of the world. we were surviving on our own and did not need to import anything.
Now we are totally dependant on China, America, Japan, India. We import almost everything required for our existence because other countries will not buy our products unless we buy theirs and they do not actually need anything we produce......It is all just a trade war to keep the peace, otherwise we will be gobbled up.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1228
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top