Off Topic: Anyone Believe In Spooks??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off Topic: Anyone Believe In Spooks??

Post  adrian ss on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:55 pm

The other night something woke me up suddenly and there in the bloody room (dark..ish) along side the bed floating in the air was a shapeless translucent greyish white thingy with a bloody ugly as hell face in the middle of it, and it was moving closer affraid I flung the blankets back and kicked  it in the face And it crumbled into nothingness and disappeared. I then turned the bed head lights on
The ole heart rate was up a bit by now and I just lay back wondering what the hell just happened confused  confused  pale  pale  alien  alien
Then about 30 seconds later the missus who was still up watching tele, came into the room and said How come you are still awake? and I said. I have been reading (which I hadn't) and that was that. Turned the lights out n went to sleep. And no I hadn't had any  T31

Last edited by adrian ss on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Off Topic: Anyone Believe In Spooks??

Post  ichi-ban on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Its called "front cortex flashback" syndrome & it happens to anyone that bought a dodgy 7000 from the first release!

ichi-ban
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Q24 Q24 Q25 Q25 Q35 Q35
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  flyspecks on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Q25 Q25 YEP, that explains it Q25 Q25
flyspecks
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  kevlorraine2 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 am

missus and i were visiting the grandkids and i had rolled my swag in the car garage near the lounge room (not enough bedrooms).

everybody had guts themselves to all the yummies till late in the night, and not wanting to wake the asleep litties, we all snuck into bed and left a bloody mess in the lounge room.

i was awoken in the early hours before dawn with someone cleaning up the mess, i could hear it through the wall. i thought - hello, someone has got a conscience - but i was unworried and went back to sleep.

over breakfast, with all the dirty dishes in the sink, everybody wanted to know who cleaned up the house. nobody did it. affraid

great grandad had died recently and he was the known terror after a meal, he would practically grab your plate off the table to wash it even before you had finished eating. it was the only answer. TRUE STORY ... kev

kevlorraine2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  coreytroy on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 pm

adrian ss wrote:The other night something woke me up suddenly and there in the bloody room (dark..ish) along side the bed floating in the air was a shapeless translucent greyish white thingy with a bloody ugly as hell face in the middle of it, and it was moving closer affraid I flung the blankets back and kicked  it in the face And it crumbled into nothingness and disappeared. I then turned the bed head lights on
The ole heart rate was up a bit by now and I just lay back wondering what the hell just happened confused  confused  pale  pale  alien  alien
Then about 30 seconds later the missus who was still up watching tele, came into the room and said How come you are still awake/ and I said. I have been reading (which I hadn't) and that was that. Turned the lights out n went to sleep. And no I hadn't had any  T31
Sounds like you have brought home (either bought 2nd hand or otherwise) something that someone has used in spiritism.
Most comonly it will be a statute/image or the like.
You need to think about what it could be, and get rid of it.

coreytroy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:03 pm

That will be tricky coz almost everything I own is second hand.
I did just get a camera from Cash Conv that is full of somebodies Honeymoon pics.

Last edited by adrian ss on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:07 pm

kevlorraine2 wrote:missus and i were visiting the grandkids and i had rolled my swag in the car garage near the lounge room (not enough bedrooms).

everybody had guts themselves to all the yummies till late in the night, and not wanting to wake the asleep litties, we all snuck into bed and left a bloody mess in the lounge room.

i was awoken in the early hours before dawn with someone cleaning up the mess, i could hear it through the wall.  i thought - hello, someone has got a conscience - but i was unworried and went back to sleep.

over breakfast, with all the dirty dishes in the sink, everybody wanted to know who cleaned up the house.  nobody did it. affraid

great grandad had died recently and he was the known terror after a meal, he would practically grab your plate off the table to wash it even before you had finished eating.  it was the only answer.  TRUE STORY ... kev

Funny things happen aye?!

An Aunt of mine arrived home after dark (Parramatta) and opened the front door to see a WW1 soldier in full battle dress walking down the hallway towards the rear and he disappeared through the wall at the other end and was not seen again pale pale
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  au-fever on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:30 am

When I was a kid and playing alone in my local park I looked up and spotted a lone soldier walking towards me, he was in jungle greens and bush hat and carrying a sub machine gun, he was walking directly towards me quite slowly and cautiously looking from side to side, as he got closer he looked directly at me and I just stood there in awe, and fright as well I suppose as I had never seen a soldier walking with a machine gun through my park before so did not know what to make of it, when he got up close to me I asked him what he was doing and he answered, "I am on patrol" and with that he just continued to walk away past me in the same fashion cautiously looking from side to side as I watched him, I just got on with what I was doing and again I looked back at him still curious as to what he was doing in the park and he was gone, just vanished as far as I could tell as it was open park with nowhere to hide really???

Still to this day I don't know if what I saw was a real soldier or apparition but in later years I connected the siting to it being during the Vietnam era somewhere around the early to mid 60's and the memory of that meeting creeps me out, particularly the fact that he just seemed to disappear from sight in the few seconds that I had turned my back?

au-fever

au-fever
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2016-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  boobook on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:00 am

I think many of has may have seen something "beyond the norm" but disregarded it without further thought.
I saw my late mother twice shortly after her funeral. Wife and I were staying at and removing her things from the house, she briefly appeared near me on consecutive mornings as I was lighting the stove for breakfast. I described to my wife what she was wearing, which did seem strange as it was a dress and cardigan as against her normal slacks and jumper.
Some months later I was talking to my daughter, who was also at the funeral and attended the "viewing" which I declined from, and when asked she described exactly how I had seen my mothers apparition.
She has never appeared again.
Mike

boobook
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Speaking of bad memories.
I have a bugger of a memory lurking in my mind from the early seventies.

I am in a jungle and concealed up in a tree and looking down on a Vietnamese village watching for Cong when a hoard of Yanks came charging into the village blasting everything that moved. There were men, women and kids running everywhere with chunks of flesh flying off arms, and legs and heads exploding and blood all over the place.
Everyone was wiped out and the Yanks move on into the jungle.
That's the memory and I have no idea of where it came from but it has stayed as a vivid memory ever since. pale
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:48 pm

adrian ss wrote:Speaking of bad memories.

I am in a jungle and concealed up in a tree and looking down on a Vietnamese village watching for Cong when a hoard of Yanks came charging into the village blasting everything that moved. There were men, women and kids running everywhere with chunks of flesh flying off  arms, and legs and heads exploding and blood all over the place.
That's the memory and I have no idea of where it came from but it has stayed as a vivid memory ever since. pale  

Look up My Lai Massacre

Management

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Q23  BOO  Shocked  Q41  Of course I do. Q35

Cheers Kon. Q41
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2444
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:57 am

slimpickens wrote:
adrian ss wrote:Speaking of bad memories.

I am in a jungle and concealed up in a tree and looking down on a Vietnamese village watching for Cong when a hoard of Yanks came charging into the village blasting everything that moved. There were men, women and kids running everywhere with chunks of flesh flying off  arms, and legs and heads exploding and blood all over the place.

Look up My Lai Massacre

I guess it is a false memory.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegoldman24 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:20 pm

it was an alien (gray) comin for ya gold to help power up its spaceship.Lucky you weren't abducted.Or on second thoughts maybe you were.

thegoldman24
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top