NUGGET JEWELLERY MADE EASY. BOOK & VIDEO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NUGGET JEWELLERY MADE EASY. BOOK & VIDEO

Post  granite2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Nugget Jewellery Made Easy book is designed to coach you through the art of turning your gold nuggets into value added unique nugget jewellery. Using easy to understand directions with photos you can quickly be turning your nuggets into sought after unique and beautiful jewellery that you can sell on-line, at markets or gift to friends and family.

Included in the book are all the places you can source the tools and other bits and pieces you will need, including prices and web addresses.

And if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is even better. Included in the price is a 45 minute video on a memory stick showing every step of gold soldering cleaning your gold, polishing your nuggets and much more. This video shows you just how easy it is when you know how. And after reading the book and watching the video you can approach the task with much greater confidence.

The video normally sells for $32 and the book for $24 a total of $76 but you can get both here for $34 including postage.
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1530
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: NUGGET JEWELLERY MADE EASY. BOOK & VIDEO

Post  davsgold on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Now that's what I call good value Jim. T06

cheers dave
davsgold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 5416
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: NUGGET JEWELLERY MADE EASY. BOOK & VIDEO

Post  obeng1 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi Granite, can I purchase this kit off you or can you please let me know where I can. It's interested me for a long while turning some unique finds of mine into a marketable piece. Thanks, Kris

obeng1
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top