dougy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Little women

Post  nero_design on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 pm

For a moment I didn't realize this was a parody news site.
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:12 am

not real keen on anything the greens have to say as I hunt shoot and fish if they had there way this whould be a no no,they make me Q25 Q41 Q41 Q41

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:02 am

The common threads that run through the majority of the Greens is one of ignorance and stupidity.....A pity really because a small number of them actually have a sane brain and might one day do some good for this country.....But I doubt it.
She says she has done her research. If that were true then she could not say or suggest what she has.

Maybe she could do some research into who's blood was spilt first in Australia..... long before Cook arrived here. The facts are there for anybody to discover.....Just do a bit of research.
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  goldrat on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:09 am

This woman's statement is naive and shameful , I wish she didn't live in our great country . As for the party she represents " no comment "

Cheers
goldrat
goldrat
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  goldquest on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:43 pm

I am not surprised, I always knew that greens are brain dead, what surprise me is that there is still people that vote for them.....
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowfart on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:04 am

I thought this was BS too. But this seems to be real!! This woman actually ran for office uttering these asininities! wow. Be affraid people, democasy only really works if the people are smart enough to know up from down. Otherwise they will vote in Ronald McDonald so they can get free Big Macks. (Not us of couse) Embarassed

Last edited by Sparrowfart on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sparrowfart
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:40 pm

I've got a feeling now that this story could be bogus. But to be sure I am contacting this Green member Emmeline Chidley for her comments.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4252
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:20 pm

I just got a message from a person that also contacted the Greens member Emmeline Chidley about the article. And this is the reply that person got. I've kept the name of the person who received the message blank.
wombat Wink

The message reads :-
This message is from Emmeline, it was her response to my message a few days ago...

Hey ..........., my phone has just started notifying me of a satirical article being shared with false statements in its content. I have never made any statements about the Eureka Flag. The page that created that article is a nonsensical local online publication that posts false articles. I have a great amount of respect for the Eureka flag and am completely aware of its significant history. Sorry that you believed otherwise, I will try and put a stop to article before more are offended by statements that I have never made.
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  flyspecks on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Thanks Wombat, these things can get out of control pretty easily . cheers Smile
flyspecks
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 956
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:57 am

Well if that was Emmeline Chidley's reply Wombat, declaring the statements as false, statements that she herself never made & as she states, she is well aware of the significance of the Eureka Flag & holds it in great respect, now do who we believe?  We should not be so quick to point the finger about any written article, without absolute fact.
It's getting to the stage where it's hard to believe anything we read or hear these days, on or through social media, because of the great amount of either withheld information & or distortion/twisting of the facts, that constantly take place.

Cheers Kon.  Q11
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-10-16

http://golddetecting.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:14 am

Kon61gold wrote:Well if that was Emmeline Chidley's reply Wombat, declaring the statements as false, statements that she herself never made & as she states, she is well aware of the significance of the Eureka Flag & holds it in great respect, now do who we believe?  We should not be so quick to point the finger about any written article, without absolute fact.
It's getting to the stage where it's hard to believe anything we read or hear these days, on or through social media, because of the great amount of either withheld information & or distortion/twisting of the facts, that constantly take place.

Cheers Kon.  Q11

I agree Kon (and yours to Flyspecks). When you first read the report the first thing you think of is "that is typical of the Greens and how brain dead they really are". Knowing how the Greens don't like us prospector and want us out of the bush, this would be a good way to try and turn a lot of people against us who don't know the true story about the Eureka Flag and the Eureka stockade and it's important part it played in Australian history. I hope that Miss Chidley can do something about this for her sake, as the report reflects back on her and what she stands for.
wombat Wink
Wombat
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:02 am

Kon61gold wrote:Well if that was Emmeline Chidley's reply Wombat, declaring the statements as false, statements that she herself never made & as she states, she is well aware of the significance of the Eureka Flag & holds it in great respect, now do who we believe?  We should not be so quick to point the finger about any written article, without absolute fact.

Cheers Kon.  Q11

Totally agree Kon, the days of the hand shake sealing the deal are gone. Nothing but lies and deception. Remember when a photograph told the truth, even that has gone with photo shopping.
Fortunately we have spam protection from the multitudes of junk mail. ITunes, Bitcoin etc etc
Sold my boat months back because of constant thieves stealing my cray pots. 5 days later the front page news showing a photo of my ex boat on a trailer being confiscated by the Fisheries, the new owner caught stealing cray pots????

Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2029
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Gold_Detecting/index/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowfart on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Good on you Bill, I am somewhat relieved that the report is bogus. Had me worried. Very Happy
Sparrowfart
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top