GOLD IS WHERE YOU FIND IT.- BOOK ON N.S.W. GOLD LOCATIONS

Go down

GOLD IS WHERE YOU FIND IT.- BOOK ON N.S.W. GOLD LOCATIONS

Post  peterau on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Great book showing many Gold locations throughout N.S.W. Some well known and some lesser known locations. By L. Robinson and C. Frost . in good used condition. $95 . Bank transfer or cash only. Will post, buyer to pay postage or can pick up.
Sorry tried but could not load pictures here, but item is listed on Gumtree and has pics there.

peterau
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Book-Gold locations NSW

Post  farmermick on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Hello, would you take $70 including postage to Kindee NSW 2446, around $8 via Aust Post from S.A?
is it only gold spots for NSW? As thats where I am so not interested at this stage in other states till I gain experience.Thanks Mick

farmermick
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: GOLD IS WHERE YOU FIND IT.- BOOK ON N.S.W. GOLD LOCATIONS

Post  Mike54 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:28 pm

farmermick wrote:Hello, would you take $70 including postage to Kindee NSW 2446, around $8 via Aust Post from S.A?
is it only gold spots for NSW? As thats where I am so not interested at this stage in other states till I gain experience.Thanks Mick

G'day farmermick,

Welcome to the forum, just a friendly reminder to you and all members of the forum.  "There are rules governing the Wanted to buy/Sell section of the forum" All members need at least 10 positive posts before they can post a Wanted/Sell Add in this section of the forum.  There's nothing personal here, just stating the rules that applies to All members.  Thanks for your understanding in this matter.    Click on link below for the rules.

http://golddetecting.4umer.net/t5649-rules-regarding-items-wanted-for-sale#49597

MANAGEMENT.

PMAV, APLA & NAPFA Member.
Mike54
Management

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  peterau on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:21 am

Hi farmermick, thanks for your offer, but I paid over a hundred bucks for it and it don't matter much if it don't sell yet. It is only on NSW locations ( see photo of index). I bought this to complement my gold & ghosts books. Thanks again peterau

peterau
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down