Exempt Rivers and streams

Go down

Exempt Rivers and streams

Post  keeif12 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 am

G'day guys got a question that's been posed to me and I'm not exactly sure on the answer was hoping someone with more brains than I could help. Anyways if a named creek or stream that is not listed on the exempt list is a tributary to a river or stream that is on the list is it ok to prospect on that stream. If you can do you have to be a certain distance from the exempt stream. I've normally just stayed away from any tributaries leading into exempt rivers. Cheers

keeif12
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Exempt Rivers and streams

Post  adrian ss on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:18 am

adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoGeo on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:32 am

G'day keeif12,

As I understand it. If it's not on the list it's OK regardless if it is a Tributary to an exempted River or Stream.

Aberfeldy River (Tributary of Thompson River)
Thomson River Tributary of La Trobe River
La Trobe River Tributary of Lake Wellington

This is letting you know that the tributaries and the final River, being the La Trobe River are all off limits.

I would expect that it is OK to prospect up to somewhere close to where the Tributary meets the river.
Although I couldn't find how close?

As I only detect. I have never looked into it properly.
Hopefully someone a bit more knowledgeably than myself can elaborate or correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers,
NeoGeo
NeoGeo
Management

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2015-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  keeif12 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:21 am

Brilliant thanks for the help guys, not the clearest subject I know

keeif12
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:23 pm

The La Trobe River in south Victoria starts below **** Hill ( for reasons known only to the morons who think **** is a  bad word and not a name, I will have to call this hill, Richard Hill) (Ye Gods and little fishes!!!!????) at an elevation of 764m and ends flowing into the Forge Creek. The La Trobe River drops around 764m over its 271km length. The La Trobe River flows through Lake Narracan (45m), Lake Victoria (4m) and flows into Lake Wellington (2m) on its way to joining the .Forge Creek.
So good luck figuring out where you can and cannot pan for gold...

If **** Hill is named on all of our maps then it should be OK here. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
If **** , AKA Richard is seen as an indecent word then Islam, Alquada, Jihadist and Muslim should also not be permitted because these words are now commonly associated with the most horrendous abominations of humanity this world has ever known.

I am sooooo!! fed up to the back teeth with perfectly normal and well meaning words of our English language  being taken by sexual deviants and used to describe themselves as something that they are clearly not.

Sorry for drifting off topic. It was caused by not being able to use the Name "**** Hill"  AKA Richard Hill. Stone me!! Give me a break!! Mad

Last edited by adrian ss on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:12 pm

Sorry Adrian that will be my fault.
lol!

So was that Dick hill?

http://www.bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&p=209263&cmd=Sp

Cheers jen.
Jen
Management

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2017-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Yeah Jen Dick Hill.
No offence aimed at anyone connected to the forum But more directed towards those who are hell bent on corrupting our language.

EG Gay is now moved from a happy cheerful word to meaning homosexual Sexual Deviant.

Rainbow is now moved from describing a wonderful arch or bow shaped multi coloured spectrum of light in the sky to being representative also of homosexual sexual deviants.

Noahic covenant[edit]

Noah's Thanks offering (c.1803) by Joseph Anton Koch. Noah builds an altar to the Lord after being delivered from the Flood; God sends the rainbow as a sign of his covenant.
See also: Genesis flood narrative § Rainbow covenant, and Seven Laws of Noah
The Noahic covenant[Gen 9–17] applies to all of humanity and to all other living creatures.[8] In this covenant, God promises never again to destroy all life on Earth by flood[9:11] and creates the rainbow as the sign of this "everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth".[9:12–17]

At a rough guess I would say that this would appear in general  to have very little to do with sexual deviants  and homosexuality...Don'tcha think . Rolling Eyes
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down