Settings for the gpx4500

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Settings for the gpx4500

Post  yellowmellow on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:50 am

Hi all,

Are these settings good to use:

front end:

general
enhance
tracking
mono
threshold at 12 o'clock

back end:

ground balance tracking
gain 10
motion slow
timing enhance
audio deep
response normal
signal 19
tune 63
manual tune 96
tracking speed slow

Are there any other setting i should use or tweak with.

Am I on the right path.

Cheers,

Tim Eureka
avatar
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1510
Age : 40
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  yellowmellow on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Also if anyone know of the weather forecast for tomorow at Avoca vic please let me know as iam planning of going up there just for the day.

Cheers,

Tim Eureka
avatar
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1510
Age : 40
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:20 pm

i think some should do a vid on some off there settings for there detectors like the 5000, 4500 ect. that would help a lot off people out.
cheers
stoppsy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  Jonathan Porter on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Here you go, settings video for the GPX 5000.

Minelab Blog Link

JP
avatar
Jonathan Porter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 769
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-25

http://www.theoutbackprospector.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Eureka wrote:Also if anyone know of the weather forecast for tomorow at Avoca vic please let me know as iam planning of going up there just for the day.
Cheers, Tim Eureka
Eureka, if you bookmark or favourite this link, you'll never need to ask anyone about the weather predictions again. Very Happy
http://www.weatherzone.com.au/region.jsp?lt=wzstate&lc=vic&list=fc

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  GoldstalkerGPX on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm


Tim did you loose the pages of info I emailed you?
avatar
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1726
Age : 103
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  goldquest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Jonathan Porter wrote:Here you go, settings video for the GPX 5000.

Minelab Blog Link

JP

Hi JP, do you have any Minelab Blog Link on GPX 4500?
Cheers
Goldquest
avatar
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  Jonathan Porter on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 pm

goldquest wrote:
Jonathan Porter wrote:Here you go, settings video for the GPX 5000.

Minelab Blog Link

JP

Hi JP, do you have any Minelab Blog Link on GPX 4500?
Cheers
Goldquest

NO, but use similar settings except for Gain and Enhance timings (4500 has an FP of 8 compared to the 5000s 11, I used to use 12 a lot on the 4500 with Enhance) , otherwise the same. lol!

JP
avatar
Jonathan Porter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 769
Age : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-25

http://www.theoutbackprospector.com.au

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  goldquest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Jonathan Porter wrote:
goldquest wrote:
Jonathan Porter wrote:Here you go, settings video for the GPX 5000.

Minelab Blog Link

JP

Hi JP, do you have any Minelab Blog Link on GPX 4500?
Cheers
Goldquest

NO, but use similar settings except for Gain and Enhance timings (4500 has an FP of 8 compared to the 5000s 11, I used to use 12 a lot on the 4500 with Enhance) , otherwise the same. lol!

JP

What is the equivalent of FINE on the 4500, under Special?
Thank you
Goldquest
avatar
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  Narrawa on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:01 pm

goldquest wrote:
What is the equivalent of FINE on the 4500, under Special?
Thank you
Goldquest

Under special would be s/smooth, gain 15, stabilizer 10+, motion ( FP slow) audio boost, target volume 20, thats about as close as you would get to FG on the 4500....if you were then using an 8" mono.... Laughing

The 4500 does not have the software/timing backing it up as the 5000 has in FG. Just like sensitive smooth can not compete with enhance.
avatar
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Settings for the gpx4500

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum